Let's get to know each other better :)

30 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Oh yeah I watched that on Netflix.

Spooky and creepy but I loved it.

I used to have to watch Star Trek afterwards before crashing out to make sure my sleep wasn't disturbed by it, lol.

I ADORED the figure of the dad. He is a great actor and his character… do you remember that line, "fight yet with love?" I almost cried. THAT is a sample of the kind of human we Witches are trying to craft.

Plus, there are many occult things in that serie. First of all, Time all shambled up. Some deepest regions of the spiritual world are like that. And it explains some DEEP mysteries of existence

Second, the antagonist, Poppy Hill, the Heart of darkness that invaded the house. She is quite realistic as how forces of actual evil are in reality. She frightened me. Alex too was a bit uncomfortable, given his past experiences with problems related to black magick

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I ADORED the figure of the dad. He is a great actor and his character… do you remember that line, "fight yet with love?" I almost cried. THAT is a sample of the kind of human we Witches are trying to craft.

Plus, there are many occult things in that serie. First of all, Time all shambled up. Some deepest regions of the spiritual world are like that. And it explains some DEEP mysteries of existence

Second, the antagonist, Poppy Hill, the Heart of darkness that invaded the house. She is quite realistic as how forces of actual evil are in reality. She frightened me. Alex too was a bit uncomfortable, given his past experiences with problems related to black magick

Fascinating, and interesting to know that aspects of it kind of spooked you guys too.

The time hopping thing seemed confusing at first until I figured out what was going on, then it all made sense.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Fascinating, and interesting to know that aspects of it kind of spooked you guys too.

The time hopping thing seemed confusing at first until I figured out what was going on, then it all made sense.

Poppy is simply EVIL. The part where she hypnotize the [unknowing medium] mom into believing life is an agitated dream and spectral existence is peaceful, so for her to kill her children. The point is not simply LIE, the point is that evil deads (we call them Dybbuq) really see life as an anguished nightmare and Death as release from it, and we know they are behind much more unexplained murders that many thinks.

Often murderers claim they heard voices so to obtain advantages during trials… but sometimes they are awfully sincere.

Dybbuq are souls SO damned the DreamWeb of disincarned life cannot heal them, having refused the help of Good on such a deep stance for them to become utterly demented in evil. It is not enough a single life of cruelty. Forgiveness of Good is limitless. You need ten lives in a row to become like Poppy.

Being attacked by those entities? In comparison I would watch a documentary on Nazi's camps to relax in order to get asleep and make sweet dreams.

They are not simply COLD. They are EMPTY. A limitless, soul-crushing, overwhelming unemotional NOTHINGNESS.

Now guess why I know so well. So she frightened us quite a bit!

For the Time, yes, it is Amazing, and discomforting. But deep astral is like that. Thus those who made it documented themselves properly.

I ADORED the ending. If you actually Understand the firstborn's words and final scene with Hill House with lights on (and the fact that we know from the book continuity it came to be know as "Crane Manor") you can understand they all gathered back to live in the house. Their love while in the Red Room exorcised Poppy and purified the house.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2