A night with this beauty!

Grizzly Man

3 hours ago, P_lovinguy said:

Thank you @Sweets ; what an erotic, sexy and imaginative fantasy! I can picture every seductive detail and with pictures of Mrs. Grizzly here and those of you it just heightened the excitement. I must confess I came twice reading this. Priceless!

Well done sir😈. Sweets does have a very vivid imagination 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
Just now, speedy3471 said:

Iam guessing your pussy is always warm😈. Your story about grizzlemans wife proves it hahahahaha

I wouldn’t say all the time. But definitely when I’m on here. Or chatting off line with you guys. 😈😘

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Sweets you know how your writing and your movies get me off and this is another mouth watering cum inducing incident.

One of these days we'll make it come true.

Grizzley you are one lucky gomer pal. She's got all the goodies a hard man craves. I'll wager she's very talented in the oral department too.

Speedy you know the door to the hot tub room is always open for you and the wife.

Ah the possibilities beggar the imagination.

8 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Speedy you know the door to the hot tub room is always open for you and the wife.

Ah the possibilities beggar the imagination.

Mighty kind of you sir. Our door is always open as for you and your wife as well. Our whirlpool tub isn't as big as your got tub but the beer is cold hahahaha

• 3 weeks later...