Couldn’t Wait

1 minute ago, Peesneakers said:

That’s amazing. Would love to have witnessed. You mentioned you were wearing leggings? If you don’t mind me asking what was the rest of the outfit? Hope to see more of your outside pisses

I paired the leggings with a long flowy top & boots! Something nice for the cold work day!

• Hot 1
On 2/1/2019 at 6:53 PM, PantyPissr28 said:

My husband and I work so close together that we share a ride on the days that he works. Often times he works several hours past me & I’m left waiting for him to get off. Today was one of those days and I rushed out of the office without peeing before leaving. I’ve sat in his parking lot waiting for him to get off, having to desperately pee. I couldn’t wait any longer. I guess I could have asked him to let me in, but why? When it was getting dark out, and I could easily slide my leggings down & pee in the parking lot beside the car?!

D5D84E77-17E5-40AA-922F-ACFB338A6F9C.jpeg

YES! A puddle picture! That’s awesome! That was some piss. Love piss puddles! Especially with used napkins balled up in or around the puddle.

14 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

Here’s a small clip from this morning. Long drive, peed as I drove. I didn’t think to grab my camera til almost done so it’s not much.

Glad you remembered before it was too late.  I hate getting most of the way through a sneaky wee before remembering the camera ... lol.  Thanks for sharing 👍

• Like 1
20 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

Here’s a small clip from this morning. Long drive, peed as I drove. I didn’t think to grab my camera til almost done so it’s not much.

0777031A-0509-43AD-803F-3EECEE5B09AA.gif

oh wow! peeing while driving is so hot 😍 nothing worse than trying to concentrate on the road with a full bladder! in fact, it's probably safer to just pee in your car 😉

59 minutes ago, ftmpisssecret said:

oh wow! peeing while driving is so hot 😍 nothing worse than trying to concentrate on the road with a full bladder! in fact, it's probably safer to just pee in your car 😉

It is! And we were getting rid of the car anyways so I was like why not?! Haha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

It is! And we were getting rid of the car anyways so I was like why not?! Haha

Did you pee straight into the seat or did you have a towel or something?

For the pee by your car in the car park - did your husband see the puddle when he finally arrived?   You could make him feel so guilty for making you wait so you were that desperate that you had to pee outside!   Or does he know you like peeing anyway?

11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Did you pee straight into the seat or did you have a towel or something?

For the pee by your car in the car park - did your husband see the puddle when he finally arrived?   You could make him feel so guilty for making you wait so you were that desperate that you had to pee outside!   Or does he know you like peeing anyway?

I just peed into the seat. No towel or anything underneath me. 

And I actually told him that I was going to pee beside the car. He knows I like doing so!

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, PantyPissr28 said:

I just peed into the seat. No towel or anything underneath me. 

And I actually told him that I was going to pee beside the car. He knows I like doing so!

I simply adore your playful and brazen attitude. I don't usually like wetting but you are definitely turning me on with these marvellous pics. Keep it up!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1