Aiming skills

32 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Practice makes perfect. The thought of it boggles my mind Sephora. Can you write your name in the snow?

No I can't *sad*   

I can make big messes and leave it there and I also can fill up a bucket *smile*

• Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Well excuse me mr bullseye lolol   perhaps you need something bigger to aim for *wink*

I do, indeed! 😛

But, I did manage to write my name in the snow yesterday. Of course, it was  "only" -25C.

ponsnow_80149.jpg

• 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Even just holding the bottle opening up to my tip is hard when I'm erect/half-chubbed. 

I've never tried holding a bottle onto the tip of my cock. I've alway set the bottle on the ground and tried pissing into it from 2 or 3 feet away lol

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

One beer-filled night, I set up a couple large cups i the sand about three feet away from us and challenged my date to see who would be the first to fill theirs.

I almost lost, but I think she had drank twice as much as me. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I almost lost, but I think she had drank twice as much as me. 

Sounds like you need more practise drinking beer hahahahahah.

About the only thing iam good at is drinking beer. In fact I think there is a country music song that's titled "pretty good at drinking beer" lol

2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like you need more practise drinking beer hahahahahah.

Oh, I did pretty well for myself! 😆 (It was a pretty large cup.)

Maybe in the future, I should make it a rule that we can't end the date until we've both filled our cups.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I've tried to pee in a cup from far away and pee went all over.

Perhaps you could practice when you're in the shower. Set a cup down at the other end and aim for it.

Then mark the level of how much you filled it. If you do this every time you take a shower, after a few weeks I'm pretty sure that mark will have gotten much higher.

• Like 1