Ask me anything!

6 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

How would you feel if you caught someone playing with or sniffing your dirty panties knowing that you peed in them?

I wouldn’t mind. My hubby’s wanked off with a pair after I’ve peed in them, but he knew that I had just peed.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
1 minute ago, PantyPissr28 said:

I wouldn’t mind. My hubby’s wanked off with a pair after I’ve peed in them, but he knew that I had just peed.

What if it wasn't your hubby but say someone else dropping by with a friend you dont know. Would you be excited or upset?

2 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

What if it wasn't your hubby but say someone else dropping by with a friend you dont know. Would you be excited or upset?

If they went in my room without permission, I’d probably be a little mad. But my laundry room is in my kitchen & I’d probably be a little turned on knowing I peed in them purposely but they don’t know that!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
4 minutes ago, PantyPissr28 said:

If they went in my room without permission, I’d probably be a little mad. But my laundry room is in my kitchen & I’d probably be a little turned on knowing I peed in them purposely but they don’t know that!

What about if you had a visitor and he went to the bathroom,and you forgot that you had just left a worn pair in there,and you felt he was in there a bit too long and you knew he was enjoying your panties?Would you confront him?

4 minutes ago, F.W said:

What about if you had a visitor and he went to the bathroom,and you forgot that you had just left a worn pair in there,and you felt he was in there a bit too long and you knew he was enjoying your panties?Would you confront him?

I probably wouldn’t confront him, I’d let him have his enjoyment. But I’d make it known that I knew with 😏 or something lol

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Good for you!I once had a 15 minute window to enjoy a pair of an exs friends.When they came back from the shops,i knew she knew....i did my best to put the pair exactly as i found them,but she knew they had been touched at least...i had my fun though.☺️

• Like 2

Best thing was they were still just warm omg...I really wanted to blow off in them but controlled myself.THAT would have been a giveaway!

Have you ever been peeing and someone has caught you?

33 minutes ago, F.W said:

Best thing was they were still just warm omg...I really wanted to blow off in them but controlled myself.THAT would have been a giveaway!

Have you ever been peeing and someone has caught you?

I haven’t. Other than my husband of course, but I don’t think that counts lol

18 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@PantyPissr28 - Loving your contributions.  My question - when was your most recent non-toilet pee?  Would love to know all the details.  Thanks

It was actually yesterday morning. My car broke down on the side of the highway. While waiting almost 2 hours for someone to arrive to help my husband, I grew pretty desperate. I opened the car door & slid my leggings to my knees & peed while all the cars passed by us.

• Like 3