Christmas surprise for husband

Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Sophie said:

I lubricated my fingers with my saliva and reached between my legs, rubbing my clit with small circles before curling two fingers and plunging them deep inside, throwing my head back with pleasure and moaning loudly. I alternated between rubbing my clit and stimulating my g-spot while my other hand pinched and tugged at my nipples. I w

Well written and exceedingly hot. The whole story is one of your best yet! Details like the above make it real. My wife loves gathering a bit of spit for her clit to get things started.  LOve to know how he likes the video. 

Merry Christmas.

I said in my original post we were going to watch the video together and I'd get back to you with the results, well here they are!

He was hard as a rock before I had even taken off my bra which was very nice to see and once I started peeing he couldn't help but start stroking himself. I was cuddled into him gently teasing myself while watching the video, getting turned on from how naughty I had been and how much my husband was enjoying watching me. It was quite an interesting experience watching myself masturbate too, you notice things you wouldn't otherwise, little facial expressions and the like.

As soon as the video ended he immediately laid above me, passionately kissing and we spent the next few hours having the most incredible sex. He would cum and as soon as he was ready we would go for round two! I lost count of how many orgasms we had but there was a fair few, several with me on top.

Best Christmas ever!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

Wow Sophie. That was incredibly sexy.

I agree with the general sentiments about how lucky your husband is.

Your true story was also a rather awesome Christmas present for us, too.

Hubby gets to see the video but we get the story. Fair deal and thank you.

You have also just confirmed to me the correctness of my vote for you as best true story writer in the Golden Stream awards.

Nice one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

As I said. It was for me and my husband only.

We would all have loved to have seen it of course - I mean, do bears crap in the woods? - but I think we can all understand the desire for such a visual thing to be private, and respect that. Just a big thank you for telling us about it. The sexiest true story I have read in a very long time.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...