Is it just me that can go from average to full bursting in a microsecond, depending how close the opportunity for relief is?

Two days I had an invite to a VIP event in a northern UK city with a bunch of people I supply to. Knowing there’d be a complimentary bar I decided to book an overnight stay in a budget city centre hotel ive used several times before. 

I’d been delayed in getting away from home, normally it’s only an hour drive but my journey turned into a bit of a time mission at rush hour. 

Working back the time, I wanted to be at the event at 6:30pm, my satnav said I’d reach my car park at 5:47pm, and I was mentally calculating walking time from car park to hotel to venue. It was a bit tight but just about workable. 

My bladder also seemed to be doing calculations of its own - the closer I got to the car park the greater my need. From a comfortable slightly full feeling I hit traffic on the last half mile of the journey. Two sets of traffic lights, then a queue on the road up to the entrance. Finally I turned into the car park and up the ramps of the depressing concrete multi storey park. By this point I was steering with one hand and holding myself with the other - weighing up my options. 

The car park was busy, it was after all the end of the working day. I had planned to reverse into a space and was looking forward to unleashing a flood against the concrete wall behind the car - but as it was I rounded a row of cars and spotted a space right by the lifts. Parking was more of a priority, so that solution went out of the window  

I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed to the lifts. After a few seconds I decided on the stairs, trotting down to street level and through the familiar streets to the hotel. I should mention that I’d booked the hotel based on the city location of the folks I work with, but used this car park because of its price and the fact it’s locked overnight. Valid reasons for both, but a ten minute brisk walk between the two  

Whilst I navigated the city streets, the urge wasn’t too bad, until I got a couple of hundred yards from the hotel. Then of course the need intensified until the thought flashed up of popping down first one and then another back alley. As I passed the second alley, the thought flashed through my mind that it was really the only option - but the entrance to the hotel was just as close. 

Surely I could cope for just a couple of moments more?  Just as I reached the door to the hotel a couple of ladies walked in with roller cases, obviously to check in. A quick scan around showed that this budget hotel had just a few seats in the small lobby, desk and lift. No sign of bathrooms. 

Worst was yet to come - infront of the ladies was a man, propping himself against the counter, can of cheap lager in his hand and attempting to explain some slurred repeated life experience to the obviously disinterested clerk on the desk. 

Somehow i managed to maintain control through this unwarranted delay, lift journey to the sixth floor and getting into my room. The fullness in my bladder had transitioned into a really sharp pain, I’d been holding myself since the moment the lift  doors closed and finally I’d reached my room. 

The moment I got into the room I ripped my belt open, fly down and yanked trousers and pants down enough to let fly into the bathroom sink. The relief felt amazing!!!!!  Well worth every minute of holding! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I have definitely experienced similar cases of need for reflief exponentally increasing as destintions get closer and can well relate to your situation.   However, I think I would still have gone for plan A in that if that were me then I would have found somewhere to pee in the car park - either behind another car or in the stairwell. 

I remember being close to wetting myself in a hotel check in, so now, I'd probably go straight for relief before getting to the hotel.  On that occasion, I had travelled some distance to the hotel, like yourself, I was in need as I parked the car (in this case in the hotel's own underground car park), had gone to reception.  Only one girl doing checkin.  One person in front of me.   I was struggling to hold it.   The person in front of me moved away from the desk.  I moved forward.   I was obviously bouncing a bit as I felt a spurt release into my boxers.  The girl asked if I was alright, so I said that I was but I needed to pee.   She said she was sorry for the delay and then carried on checking me in.  I don't think she was that speedy about it.  Nor did she point out that there were toilets just down the corridor to the restaurant (which I found next day).   I think she was kind of enjoying my plight, but not saying as much.  I lost a bit more into my boxers.   Finally I got checked in and she had put me in a room on the top floor, so I went straight in the lift.  As soon as the doors closed I grabbed myself, but it was getting too late.  More pee was spurting into my boxers and now my trousers had a good wet spot on them.   I decided the damage was done and I was unlikely to see anyone between lift and room, so I allowed more to escape.  Maybe a bit too much as I felt it run down my legs.  I naturally jumped my legs apart and quite a bit of pee fell through my trousers to the carpetted floor of the lift.   I couldn't stop quickly, so by the time I got to the top floor there was a bit of a puddle and I had very wet trousers.   I quickly exited, got to the room, went straight in the bathroom, sat on the edge of the bath and just peed the rest through my already sodden trousers.  What relief!  I peeled them off and chucked them in the bath and dried myself off with a towel.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

haha. it happened to me the other day. i really didn’t have to go that bad on a drive across town, like i was desperate, but wasn’t very far along. so, knowing i needed gas, i started debating over where might be the cheapest place to stop- not even thinking about having to use a potty there. then as i exited the freeway, and pulled into the station, my bladder’s needs seemed to be outweighing my car’s. and as i began to pay and pump the gas, i found my legs crossed, and had to sit on the edge of the drivers seat rocking and bouncing. with only 30 minutes left to my destination, i had expected to make it, but ended up having to dash for the station’s bathroom instead. 

• Hot 1

Even as a guy,i once tried driving with a milk bottle attached to my winkie for a pee,but very difficult as it kept sliding off!Dangerous basically.I eventually finished and threw it out of window,but i did have to drive very slowly....

For that very reason I keep an empty liter or 1.5  l water bottle under the passenger seat. I've seldom had to use it, but it's nice to know it's there. One time I did was when I was in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Good thing I know how to steer with my knees.

On 12/16/2018 at 9:43 AM, puddyls said:

haha. it happened to me the other day. i really didn’t have to go that bad on a drive across town, like i was desperate, but wasn’t very far along. so, knowing i needed gas, i started debating over where might be the cheapest place to stop- not even thinking about having to use a potty there. then as i exited the freeway, and pulled into the station, my bladder’s needs seemed to be outweighing my car’s. and as i began to pay and pump the gas, i found my legs crossed, and had to sit on the edge of the drivers seat rocking and bouncing. with only 30 minutes left to my destination, i had expected to make it, but ended up having to dash for the station’s bathroom instead. 

I do wonder if a gas station would be the ultimate place to work for a desperation spotter...

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 11/30/2018 at 12:52 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Is it just me that can go from average to full bursting in a microsecond, depending how close the opportunity for relief is?

Two days I had an invite to a VIP event in a northern UK city with a bunch of people I supply to. Knowing there’d be a complimentary bar I decided to book an overnight stay in a budget city centre hotel ive used several times before. 

I’d been delayed in getting away from home, normally it’s only an hour drive but my journey turned into a bit of a time mission at rush hour. 

Working back the time, I wanted to be at the event at 6:30pm, my satnav said I’d reach my car park at 5:47pm, and I was mentally calculating walking time from car park to hotel to venue. It was a bit tight but just about workable. 

My bladder also seemed to be doing calculations of its own - the closer I got to the car park the greater my need. From a comfortable slightly full feeling I hit traffic on the last half mile of the journey. Two sets of traffic lights, then a queue on the road up to the entrance. Finally I turned into the car park and up the ramps of the depressing concrete multi storey park. By this point I was steering with one hand and holding myself with the other - weighing up my options. 

The car park was busy, it was after all the end of the working day. I had planned to reverse into a space and was looking forward to unleashing a flood against the concrete wall behind the car - but as it was I rounded a row of cars and spotted a space right by the lifts. Parking was more of a priority, so that solution went out of the window  

I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed to the lifts. After a few seconds I decided on the stairs, trotting down to street level and through the familiar streets to the hotel. I should mention that I’d booked the hotel based on the city location of the folks I work with, but used this car park because of its price and the fact it’s locked overnight. Valid reasons for both, but a ten minute brisk walk between the two  

Whilst I navigated the city streets, the urge wasn’t too bad, until I got a couple of hundred yards from the hotel. Then of course the need intensified until the thought flashed up of popping down first one and then another back alley. As I passed the second alley, the thought flashed through my mind that it was really the only option - but the entrance to the hotel was just as close. 

Surely I could cope for just a couple of moments more?  Just as I reached the door to the hotel a couple of ladies walked in with roller cases, obviously to check in. A quick scan around showed that this budget hotel had just a few seats in the small lobby, desk and lift. No sign of bathrooms. 

Worst was yet to come - infront of the ladies was a man, propping himself against the counter, can of cheap lager in his hand and attempting to explain some slurred repeated life experience to the obviously disinterested clerk on the desk. 

Somehow i managed to maintain control through this unwarranted delay, lift journey to the sixth floor and getting into my room. The fullness in my bladder had transitioned into a really sharp pain, I’d been holding myself since the moment the lift  doors closed and finally I’d reached my room. 

The moment I got into the room I ripped my belt open, fly down and yanked trousers and pants down enough to let fly into the bathroom sink. The relief felt amazing!!!!!  Well worth every minute of holding! 

Omg so hot!!! Sounds like you barely made it!!!

• Love 1