Oh &&&& it... Why not!

I don't know if this has been covered recently, but I'd love to hear your stories....

The question is, have you ever been caught in a situation where you hadn't actually planned to wet yourself - but suddenly realise 'what the hell' and go for it?  Maybe you weren't actually that desperate, but just decided spur of the moment to go for it?  Maybe you were bursting but suddenly decided against waiting.

I saw a video clip yesterday from a movie where the character is out in a heavy downpour in just a blouse and skirt - have you ever been caught in a rain shower and been soaked to the skin, and just thought what the hell and let go in your clothes. Perhaps just as you carried walking along the trail?  Maybe you were at a sporting event, where you're going to put your kit straight in the wash?  Walking the dog last thing at night when nobody else is about?

Let's hear your experiences....  ;-)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't know if this has been covered recently, but I'd love to hear your stories....

The question is, have you ever been caught in a situation where you hadn't actually planned to wet yourself - but suddenly realise 'what the hell' and go for it?  Maybe you weren't actually that desperate, but just decided spur of the moment to go for it?  Maybe you were bursting but suddenly decided against waiting.

I saw a video clip yesterday from a movie where the character is out in a heavy downpour in just a blouse and skirt - have you ever been caught in a rain shower and been soaked to the skin, and just thought what the hell and let go in your clothes. Perhaps just as you carried walking along the trail?  Maybe you were at a sporting event, where you're going to put your kit straight in the wash?  Walking the dog last thing at night when nobody else is about?

Let's hear your experiences.... 😉

Well did walk home by longer route from shops knowing I was desperate too pee. It was raining torrentially. I held but also wanted to wet in public, so I let go and my pee mixed with rain water. Great feeling, but I had sort of engineered it, anyone just caught short as asked above ?

• Hot 1

I once got caught out in London.   I had been visiting a client for work and avoided using the toilet, instead deciding that I would find somewhere to pee outside - after all, there's always somewhere to pee in London.  However, I didn't know that part of London very well, the roads were busy, there were no little alleys or parks, just wide open roads and big office frontages.  I was getting more and more desperate to the point where I knew I had to find somewhere NOW!   Still nothing was transpiring and then I felt the first spurt in my boxers.   Then another and I knew that the rest was inevitable.   I was right in front of an office block.  There was a small raised wall in front of it, with a grating that provided light down to the basement level below.  Under the grating the floor was about 3m below and covered in gravel.  Set back a little way was the window of the basement floor.   I was past caring.  I sat on the wall with my backside on the grating and just let go.  I flooded my boxers and my trousers and my pee fell the 3m down to the gravel below where it made splashing noises.   I assume that there were people working in that office and I don't know what they made of this sudden downpour outside their window.  I sat there until I had finished.  Then I had no choice but to walk through the streets of London with soaking wet trousers.  Thankfully they were dark blue so not that obvious, but it certainly wasn't invisible.  I got a few looks, but in typical British fashion, nobody said anything.   I walked to the tube (underground) station and got a train back to the mainline station.  I was sat on the seat with wet trousers, so I left a wet patch on the seat.

• Like 1

I did. It was last summer. It was a really hot humid nite and I needed cigs. The store is a short walk from home. Just as I walked out of my place I got hit by a rain drop...one of those big fat kind. At the first intersection, waiting for the light to change it really started pouring. By the time I reached the store I was drenched. I bought my cigs and started for home. The rain was so heavy it was flooding the streets. The puddles were deep. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and sandals. And I was commando. I had to pee before I left and now all the rain pouring down and my wet (soaked) clothes were renewing the urge. I had to stop for the light again and just figured...why not. I relaxed and let it go. I stood there waiting for the light and felt my pee running down my legs. Just as I started I noticed a young couple seeking shelter under an apartment building awning right across the street. They were looking at me standing there waiting for the light and getting soaked. They didn’t realize that while I stood there across the street from them I was also peeing my pants. And loving it. Lol Even as I started crossing I could feel my pee still flowing and running down my leg. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 10/30/2018 at 2:43 AM, Riley said:

One time I was caught in a sudden downpour and in the moment just let go and started wetting myself in the rain. A little while later I went inside of a Starbucks and got something warm to drink because I was freezing and while I was waiting for my drink I let some more pee out. It felt amazing to let go without anyone around knowing. Finally I was about to get into my car and I just let go and fekt the warmth flow through my jeans as the rain fell on my head and rattled against the metal on my car. 

Sorry for the horrible writing😂😂

Nothing horrible about the writing at all - all incredible...  love to hear about your secrets.

Guest UnabashedUser

Frequently after shopping with the wife we come home with load of stuff to haul in and have been drinking coffee earlier. Usually we both have to pee and to haul all the bags in, unlock the door, avoid a jumping dog, it's a lot easier to take a joint pee behind the rear of the car.  We live in remote area of West Texas and no nearby neighbors to even think about seeing.  It's erotic to see Bonita drop her panties and get into place as I haul out The Dictator and get ready to pee between her legs.  

She usually starts before I do and usually has more pee also, but our two streams mix and hiss together as the puddle disappears into the Texas permian sands.  Of course by the time we're done I'm rock hard and she's been rubbing her clit during the flood so we quickly move the groceries inside and rip off the clothes for some very hot fuck session.

Good times, good times.

I lived in West Texas for an early period of my life.  Wink being the name of the town.

One of my favorite Texas jokes of the area comes from a guy looking for Wilmer Jones.
He stops in at a gas station and asks if they know of a Wilmer Jones.
Oh yes, they replied.  He comes in here two or three times a week.
He lives in the second  house on your left, one hundred and two miles down the road.

Guest UnabashedUser

Some wild women out here. Mucho cerveza y orina.

NOTE: Bonnie , 30, is my  Mexican wife of 8 years. This is the story of how she got interested in watersports.

BONNIE: As a teenager I would walk home from college with two other girls almost every day. It was a journey of about 2 miles along village sidewalks, and we'd almost always stop in good weather at a small candy store halfway to noodle about for a few minutes and usually drink something.

One warm spring afternoon we'd done just that -- Maria and Julia and I had downed several lemonades and continued our journey when we all felt the need to urinate and felt we couldn't wait until we got home to void our bladders. Veronica, the smallest of our pack, was clutching her purse close to her pussy to put pressure on it to try to hold back her flow long enough for us to get behind a planting of rose bushes just off the sidewalk.

We had just squatted behind the blooming plants and dropped our panties when simultaneously our bladders opened and the pee started flying in strong gushes from our pussies. Only the tops of our heads were visible above the foliage, but we were laughing and our pee was running under the rose hedge and out onto the sidewalk on the other side.

Two boys from our class were then passing by, walking straight through the combined puddles of piss, when they saw the tops of our heads and stopped, gaping. I don't think they saw our bottoms or our streams, but our panties were visible and they knew we were all pissing.

Now our faces were at crotch level just a foot away and I saw through their pants their cocks instantly rise and try to escape. I'd not seen one up close yet, just imagined, and yet the clothed outline of a bulbous penis caused my clit to swell while I peed and instinctively I rubbed it and Dios mio came -instantly, and hard .

Crimson with shame, trying to hold back my moans as I cummed again and again, I pulled up my panties --my twat still dripping with pee and nectar-- and we all three girls ran down the street away from the boys who were still standing there with boners.

Bonnie: When I was an adolescent I discovered that when I had a full bladder, my vagina would also crave attention. More specifically, my clit would demand that I rub it until I came. I would frequently sit on the toilet to pee, and before I let the urine flow, I'd take my fingers and lick them to make them wet and then apply the spit to my inner labia and along the sides of my clit for lubrication and then slowly slide my fingers in a V along it allowing the clit to bulge between them.

When the fingers were at the top of the V, clit bulging out, I'd release my pee, in short bursts, in between rubs of my coochie. I'd try to time it so that when I started to cum I'd release the rest of the pee which would run over my fingers (which were then up inside my vagina) causing a fierce contraction and thunderous orgasm.

I am blessed with a large clit (around the size of the tip of a little finger) and meaty pussy lips which just beg for me or my husband to play with.

Sometimes when I'm really horned up and full of pee I hold the lips together when I release causing them to swell up and trap the pee funneling it over my clit and some goes right into my vagina were it gushes out and feels so hot and warm and delicious. Then I finish off with my fingers until I gush with my orgasm. ...

If my husband is nearby he gets to watch, help, or release his pee onto my clit over the toilet at this point. Mucho caliente.

Listen to five minute recording of Bonnie masturbating and peeing in a toilet. Recording made in 2014 at work. https://instaud.io/2qrs