Skymouse WHP site Is it all over ??

wetmanjf

Skymouse and his Wetting Her Panties Website has been a Top of the Line Website for years and has featured some of the Top wetting models around. Natalia, Clare, Rose Woods and Many Many more. I use to love their  LIVE webcam shows and exclusive content. But over the last few months people have been reporting problems with the site.  Skymouse has vanished and updates have become erratic at best. Now suddenly at the end of September everything has stopped. No New Updates of Any Kind. Many messages and E-Mails have been sent to Skymouse and the support staff at the site with No Response. Many people fear the site has gone under and may soon close.  It would be a real loss to the Wetting Fans out there but if something doesn't happen soon I am afraid they will lose all their fans and customers. I guess we will see soon enough.

Wetman

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE  Whatever issue they were having Personal or Technical Has Finally been fixed and WHP is back up and running after being dead for almost a Month.

All updates for the month of October have been posted and Hopefully they will continued as scheduled now.

Wetman

Webmaster Wetman's Wet News

Hey Wetman,

Yeah, it seems clear that Tosha Hays owns and operates the site now.  It is stated on the bottom of the page.  He's probably still providing the content, sends it to the owner, and gets a cut.  Otherwise, it wouldn't say, "This site is owned and operated by Tosha Hays Limited, Gibraltar."  Like, duh....that doesn't happen in business, my friend.

The new owner handles the financial aspect.  Skymouse shoots the content.  That's it.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I used to love that site. Great videos and the Sunday evening live webcam shows were a fantastic! I downloaded nearly all the videos and have them safe. Shame the technical quality was not great back then (good for the age) so hasn't aged well, like many others. 

Edited by Rocktopus
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...