Unpopular pee sites

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

They got good stuff but the videos are bugging af ruins everything🤬

Yeah I went there a few days ago and most videos I clicked on redirected me to a fake Microsoft warning page that hijacked my whole screen and I had to close my browser through task manager. I don't recommend that site anymore.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Brutus said:

Yeah I went there a few days ago and most videos I clicked on redirected me to a fake Microsoft warning page that hijacked my whole screen and I had to close my browser through task manager. I don't recommend that site anymore.

Same here + the bugging but if you really want a video from there you can download it you will be redirected and spammed a few times but it works if you have a patience of steel 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...
On 6/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Same here + the bugging but if you really want a video from there you can download it you will be redirected and spammed a few times but it works if you have a patience of steel 

Grab yourself an ad blocker. Makes it so much easier

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2019 at 9:29 PM, Brutus said:

Just use uBlock Origin and uMatrix on Firefox and block asg2.pissrip.net in uMatrix.

• Thanks 1