Used Car Purchase, Pee Extra. Part 2

• 3 years later...
On 5/8/2022 at 11:04 AM, Paulypeeps said:

How is this car doing? Has anyone else peed in the back seat?

I sold it. 😔 A coworker wanted it for her son and made a nice offer on it. It’s a close coworker/friend so I see the car when I go over to the house. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/11/2022 at 2:46 PM, Starks2010 said:

I sold it. 😔 A coworker wanted it for her son and made a nice offer on it. It’s a close coworker/friend so I see the car when I go over to the house. 

Did the coworker realise that the stains in the seat were pee? Did you explain that you like ladies peeing in cars and that it was at your request?

I bet you love knowing someone else is driving the car that you requested a lady to pee in. 

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/14/2022 at 7:04 AM, Alfresco said:

Did the coworker realise that the stains in the seat were pee? Did you explain that you like ladies peeing in cars and that it was at your request?

I bet you love knowing someone else is driving the car that you requested a lady to pee in. 

I cleaned the car thoroughly before I sold it which was a turn on cleaning a seat that had been pissed on by a beautiful lady multiple times. The last time I was in it the seats were wet because her son left the windows open in the rain. I had considered replacing the bottom cushion for the rear seat and keeping the pissy cushion but I had said I could get her to piss again in another car. She got married recently so, so much for that. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Anyone up for a pee car challenge, with how many times can you pee in your car in 24hr. 

I’ve looked at little cheap, few hundred dollar cars and considered just getting it to piss in constantly. Even thought about getting ladies to piss in it but realistically they really aren’t going to get in a car with a strong piss smell. Unless, I get one with a sunroof which I can open and they can sit on top and piss in the sunroof. 🤔

• Like 1