Anybody know who this little girl is?

bpb

Haha yes, not an ideal choice of words there. 😛 

Well remembered Sophie, it did look very familiar. Unfortunately the way it's cropped leaves us very little to go on in terms of identifying who it is (although as this forum has proved before, not necessarily impossible).

I wasn't here when the whole CrissyP incident unfolded, but I remember there was a lot of confusion/mystery around the whole thing.

• Agree 1
49 minutes ago, Admin said:

I wasn't here when the whole CrissyP incident unfolded, but I remember there was a lot of confusion/mystery around the whole thing.

Yes, CrissyP would converse with anyone who would carry on a conversation with her.
Kevin, directed me to her when I ask who might converse with me as I hadn't had much luck with this activity.
I had a wonderful time in conversation with her for a year and three quarters.
Our PM had over 5900 items in it.
I knew that she has gone down to South Carolina for a possible job interview, which she turned down.
She stayed with some friends while she was down there, and she met a relative of theirs, Don, who had just lost his wife.
This Don was really taken with Crissy, and came up to Crissy's place to met with her several times.
Crissy had a girl friend, Linda, who lived in the same apartment as Crissy with her two girls, and her mother lived very close by.
Don arranged a cruise with Crissy and Linda, and himself.  Crissy was quite chatty about her up coming cruise.
Crissy and Linda flew down to Florida in a plane flown by her incidental boy friend, Mark.
Crissy stated that she would be out of touch while on the cruise.

Well, that was the last that we all heard from Crissy.

I tried several avenues trying to find what had happened to her.
Finally about six months later I send a letter to Crissy's address.
On the second line I put the address to whoever is the executor of Crissy's estate.

Linda sent me a US Postal letter telling me that Crissy and married Don, and had not wanted father contact with WGP.
She told me that Linda's mother, Joanne,  had married Mark, Crissy's incidental boyfriend.
Crissy had told me of quite a number of meeting, involving Joanne, Mark and others.

Crissy certainly had my email address and has to contacted me in the intervening years, so I hold almost no hope of hearing from Crissy.

Edited by bpb
  • Love 1