Films You're Looking Forward To

Admin

10 hours ago, Admin said:

Are there any upcoming films you're excited for the release of?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/

This looks like it could be great - Tarantino films are always interesting, but look at that cast! 

Too many

I am into movies to an extent I never revealed befoe, but let's say I saw in my life many THOUSANDS of them

I particularly love those based on social issues, but I am also greatly convinced that so called "entertainment" is an unconscious gateway toward what we must discover, or re-discover, as a race

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not really...I like Jurassic Park,but i was really disappointed by the recent Jurassic World,so worried about the next in the series.

Maybe the next true "ALIEN" movie may be worth waiting for when it appears,if it appears that is.Even they have been so-so lately.

I always used to look forward to the next Bond,but Craig sends me to sleep im afraid.I hope they give it to Tom Hardy,get back to its roots,instead of Bond having to "find himself" all the time,and falling in love etc.

So i just wait for maybe a good war movie,or adventure.I heard they were making another Indiana Jones,but,thankfully with Harrison Ford now playing the dad of maybe Chris Pratt,Indy Jr.

Even Star Wars,is now moving into "SJW" territory,"the Last Jedi" was pants sadly..

Im afraid Hollywood is now moving into the era of political correctness,where roles and parts are given sometimes inappropriately to female,or ethnic minority actors.I can imagine that no more American Civil war movies will be made,because they will find it hard to fit black actors into the Confederate army scenes...that kind of thing.

31 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I rarely watch many films these days, but am looking forward to the sequel to Avatar, when it becomes available online or on TV

I went to see "Avatar" in 3D and thought it was crap.But as Sigourney  Weaver(aka Ellen Ripley)is one of my favourite stars,i gave her another chance, i went to see it in normal format and it was great,i think the trend for 3D is thankfully over.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I went to see "Avatar" in 3D and thought it was crap.But as Sigourney  Weaver(aka Ellen Ripley)is one of my favourite stars,i gave her another chance, i went to see it in normal format and it was great,i think the trend for 3D is thankfully over.

WOW fucking agree!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I just saw it on normal tv and thought it was great. Have never tried 3D

3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I just saw it on normal tv and thought it was great. Have never tried 3D

It gives headache

I got the "normal" super duper extended galactic cut 3 hours long, it helps much to get you into it

Yet I consider this film a bit overrated

Don't get me wrong, it's Paramount, but it's Dance with Wolves with aliens, not so original, I loved it, but the world portrays it at one of history greatest movies which in my opinion absolutely is not

Still love it: I'll rush to see the sequel and would Always cheer when I hear somebody talking about it

I just disagree with overemphasizing

• Like 2
  • Love 1