Live Action Thread

1 hour ago, wee wee girl said:

I'm holding and I'm going to stand on my balcony in a short nightie, no panties and do a big piss. Anyone else done this before?

I have a long time desire to pee from a high place, but limited opportunities. I did pee my pants off my deck once, which was not very high. Because of my close by neighbors I had to wait until after dark, which is fine since I enjoy holding my pee anyway. I miss timed it however, and ended up leaking and spurting in my pants for over an hour and a half . It was not quite dark enough when I could not hold it anymore. I started  peeing in my pants and could not stop my pee from gushing out, while I was still inside. I rushed out the door, and let go ( not that it mattered at that point)  I was rewarded with a nice long splattering of pee on the ground below, that went on a few seconds after I stopped peeing.  

How far off the ground are you.

• Hot 1
17 hours ago, oliver2 said:

@wee wee girl Did you do it?

Yes I did. A long hot piss, warm against my thighs. My balcony overlooks the back of a pub and its beer garden. I don't think people knew I was pissing myself but it felt good to be watched. I made such a mess though! When I walked back into my flat I felt so horny I laid on my bed and came very quickly.

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, wee wee girl said:

Yes I did. A long hot piss, warm against my thighs. My balcony overlooks the back of a pub and its beer garden. I don't think people knew I was pissing myself but it felt good to be watched. I made such a mess though! When I walked back into my flat I felt so horny I laid on my bed and came very quickly.

Sounds hot! You'll have to send us a pic of your wet thighs next time 😉

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1