Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

have you done holding sessions like this before?

I have, not many times as I just newly discovered this kink, but I absolutely love the feeling of the release and can’t get enough of it. 

I tried my best to hold but ended up having a small accident when running from the couch to the bathtub. just let out an absolute torrent on a towel and am sitting to enjoy the warmth. my leggings have never been so soaked. gonna get up in a few minutes to start refilling

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, SecretC_ said:

I have, not many times as I just newly discovered this kink, but I absolutely love the feeling of the release and can’t get enough of it. 

I tried my best to hold but ended up having a small accident when running from the couch to the bathtub. just let out an absolute torrent on a towel and am sitting to enjoy the warmth. my leggings have never been so soaked. gonna get up in a few minutes to start refilling

Congrats!  It sounds like you had a lot of fun with this session?  is it the anticipation or the actual wetting that turns you on the most?

Just now, Jar351 said:

Congrats!  It sounds like you had a lot of fun with this session?  is it the anticipation or the actual wetting that turns you on the most?

definitely the wetting and yes, this was a great session. gonna let my clothes dry and try again in a bit

10 minutes ago, SecretC_ said:

definitely the wetting and yes, this was a great session. gonna let my clothes dry and try again in a bit

How much do you think you let out?  Do your leggings get really wet with these sessions

4 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

How much do you think you let out?  Do your leggings get really wet with these sessions

I let out SO much I don’t even think any of my measuring cups would have been able to hold it all, there isn’t a single dry spot between my legs down my leggings. kinda wanna do something different for my second session and just throw my tank top in my leggings and soak it with little spurts whenever I want to pee. I just want to keep feeling that warmth

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SecretC_ said:

I let out SO much I don’t even think any of my measuring cups would have been able to hold it all, there isn’t a single dry spot between my legs down my leggings. kinda wanna do something different for my second session and just throw my tank top in my leggings and soak it with little spurts whenever I want to pee. I just want to keep feeling that warmth

Would you want to pee on your panties while naked?

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

Would you want to pee on your panties while naked?

absolutely. I’m still trying to figure out how to tell my boyfriend about my kink and how to incorporate him but I would absolutely lose myself if he peed on my panties

Just now, SecretC_ said:

absolutely. I’m still trying to figure out how to tell my boyfriend about my kink and how to incorporate him but I would absolutely lose myself if he peed on my panties

How long have you know about your kink?  Have you talked to him about other kinks and has he responded in a way you hoped?  The important thing is not to let it all flood out if you know what i mean take baby spurts with him and let him into it when you feel you can and when you know that you have a good communication base to work with him off of on this

Just now, Jar351 said:

How long have you know about your kink?  Have you talked to him about other kinks and has he responded in a way you hoped?  The important thing is not to let it all flood out if you know what i mean take baby spurts with him and let him into it when you feel you can and when you know that you have a good communication base to work with him off of on this

i’ve known about my kink without realizing it was a kink for some time now, growing up I was always interested in getting creative with where I peed. I don’t have many other kinks so it hasn’t really come up. I participate in his kinks though so I think he would be open to it. I would give anything to sit on his lap and just let go, maybe I’ll bring it up soon

• Love 1
Just now, SecretC_ said:

i’ve known about my kink without realizing it was a kink for some time now, growing up I was always interested in getting creative with where I peed. I don’t have many other kinks so it hasn’t really come up. I participate in his kinks though so I think he would be open to it. I would give anything to sit on his lap and just let go, maybe I’ll bring it up soon

For sure and I know it's not easy but you have all of us here and many of us have gone through the same experience you are right now.  Maybe one night when you are participating in one of his maybe you can tell him and do like you mentioned and wet yourself on his lap.  You should definately tell us know it goes

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

For sure and I know it's not easy but you have all of us here and many of us have gone through the same experience you are right now.  Maybe one night when you are participating in one of his maybe you can tell him and do like you mentioned and wet yourself on his lap.  You should definately tell us know it goes

i’ll keep everyone posted for hire if that ever happens omg. currently wetting myself a little bit just thinking about it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, SecretC_ said:

i’ll keep everyone posted for hire if that ever happens omg. currently wetting myself a little bit just thinking about it

wow you fill up your bladder fast!

2 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

wow you fill up your bladder fast!

I think I just still have a lot let over honestly, I hope I can train my bladder today to release with little effort and more control so that I can try to start incorporating little spurts into sex like you said

2 minutes ago, SecretC_ said:

I think I just still have a lot let over honestly, I hope I can train my bladder today to release with little effort and more control so that I can try to start incorporating little spurts into sex like you said

For sure also if you are not doing any pee action right now we can also talk via DM if you want 

Posting a little update, ended up having to change out of my leggings to get chores moving and laundry in the wash, but changed into my white leggings and have been lovingggg letting out little spurts into them and seeing the wet spot grow

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/3/2024 at 5:53 PM, SecretC_ said:

Measuring it would really be interesting! But you need to get a big measuring cup or multiple ones lol. You might be able to let out 1.5L (52oz) or more 

• Hot 1

If anyone saw that I was going to use my stairwell tonight, I decided against it. Instead I’m gonna be a little risky in my room while my roommate is asleep. I’m gonna go in my closet and piss into a towel while humping it. I’ll see how long I can keep repeating this whenever my roommate is asleep or not home until I think the smell is getting noticeable, then I’ll wash it and repeat. My first towel purely dedicated to piss, I feel so naughty!👿 

Edited by TheArizonaSolution
Changed mind
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
59 minutes ago, TheArizonaSolution said:

If anyone saw that I was going to use my stairwell tonight, I decided against it. Instead I’m gonna be a little risky in my room while my roommate is asleep. I’m gonna go in my closet and piss into a towel while humping it. I’ll see how long I can keep repeating this whenever my roommate is asleep or not home until I think the smell is getting noticeable, then I’ll wash it and repeat. My first towel purely dedicated to piss, I feel so naughty!👿 

How many times have you peed into the towel so far?

8 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

How many times have you peed into the towel so far?

Just once so far, I’m using my most absorbent towel so it can hold a lotttt, especially if I let it dry and then rewet it a few times. I’m probably gonna head to bed now but I’ll release my morning piss into it and probably more since I’m planning on having a mostly lazy day in my dorm. If it’s too smelly I can wash it whenever.

2 minutes ago, TheArizonaSolution said:

Just once so far, I’m using my most absorbent towel so it can hold a lotttt, especially if I let it dry and then rewet it a few times. I’m probably gonna head to bed now but I’ll release my morning piss into it and probably more since I’m planning on having a mostly lazy day in my dorm. If it’s too smelly I can wash it whenever.

Will you chug water too? Should reduce the smell plus you’ll get to enjoy more pees! 😉 

2 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

Will you chug water too? Should reduce the smell plus you’ll get to enjoy more pees! 😉 

Oh absolutely. I already do that when I piss in my communal lounge. Usually I plan ahead but I had the towel idea tonight and couldn’t help but indulge without clearing out my bladder as much as I’d usually like to, so I’ll just wash this towel sooner and after that I’ll put more effort into minimizing the smell.

1 minute ago, TheArizonaSolution said:

Oh absolutely. I already do that when I piss in my communal lounge. Usually I plan ahead but I had the towel idea tonight and couldn’t help but indulge without clearing out my bladder as much as I’d usually like to, so I’ll just wash this towel sooner and after that I’ll put more effort into minimizing the smell.

Sounds like tomorrow will be a very fun day! We can’t wait to hear about it! Do you have a goal for how many pees you’re going to do? I think I’ll do one more pee tonight if you have any suggestions for where in my apartment I should go