Live Action Thread

Oh wow ! That is a difficult thing to do Once it starts nature is sort of fighting to let go. I guess we are sort of fighting nature, but on the whole it is best to go along with Her.

I remember peeing outside with birds singing and grass hoppers making their noise and feeling so at one with everything

You OK ? You too pee01 ?

2 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I’m back in my bed relaxing and I think I’ll be okay for a little while 🙂 I’m fidgeting, yeah, but I don’t think I’m too desperate

That is a good place to hold. I am sitting in a chair and getting close and closer  about 8

I can understsnd, I am close too. That feeling of wanting to have relief, and yet wanting to prolong the pain/pleasure.

The first time I wet myself as an adult, and fully clothed was in the middle of a field. At first training etc would not let me do it, but eventually I had to let go with a deep groan and even tears. It was fantastic, I soaked my trousers, socks, shoes and a nice puddle around me

8 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you very much 🙂 I update it now and again when I get the inspiration but I’m kind of stuck on where to go next! 

How long do you reckon you can last?

About 5 minutes I think, you ?