Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, nenTyp said:

O god I took some stairs and I can not make big steps anymore, but walking helps to distract😫

Are you holding you cock yet?? πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

Are you holding you cock yet?? πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

Yes a bit through my pants, I keep suggesting less itneresting places but one guy is still determined to walk with me.

• Haha 1
Just now, Bladderlad said:

How long until you piss now?Β 

hopefully soon I cant bear thinking of it as soon as he leaves i will look for a good placeΒ 

• Hot 1

Mary, I so love the way you share your (exciting) predicament with us so freely and so openly, exactly how it is. I can so easily appreciate what you are feeling and going through each time you have thatΒ immediate and strong urge to piss, it excites me to read how you describe it. I am going through an unusual (for me) phase of suddenly needing to pee and having little or no time at all to get to the bathroom before I start to piss little spurts in my pants. This is quite awkward given the busy and social life I lead, I can try discretely to hold or press my penis, which does help a little. I usually think of you when this happens!! xx

• Hug 1
2 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Mary, I so love the way you share your (exciting) predicament with us so freely and so openly, exactly how it is. I can so easily appreciate what you are feeling and going through each time you have thatΒ immediate and strong urge to piss, it excites me to read how you describe it. I am going through an unusual (for me) phase of suddenly needing to pee and having little or no time at all to get to the bathroom before I start to piss little spurts in my pants. This is quite awkward given the busy and social life I lead, I can try discretely to hold or press my penis, which does help a little. I usually think of you when this happens!! xx

Urgent incontinence can also happen due to stress and anxiety. I have become an expert now, after having spoken to several doctors and also done research. It can happen as in my case that the bladder has a delay in growth, or that your brain does not receive the signal correctly that your bladder is full, so you understand that you have to go when you are close to peing yourself. My advice, which is what the doctor gave me, is to go to the bathroom every two hours regularly, then you can try to increase to three hours. This way you avoid becoming desperate and risking an accident. My mom also made me write down all my visits to the bathroom and note any accidents, but I don't think you need it

Well the park I am in has quite some visitors but many are fleeing from the rain, so I took a small side pathway untilΒ the asphalt stopped. Tumed arrpund a let loose for a good minute while sighing and gently stoking my errect dick.Β 

And yes I did film it nut it was rather dark

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, nenTyp said:

Well the park I am in has quite some visitors but many are fleeing from the rain, so I took a small side pathway untilΒ the asphalt stopped. Tumed arrpund a let loose for a good minute while sighing and gently stoking my errect dick.Β 

And yes I did film it nut it was rather dark

Can I see the vid? πŸ˜€

Well three man just past me going towards my puddle and I am the only other one on this path with no ways to cut in from the sideπŸ€«πŸ˜…

Β 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

imagine if there was a group of mean women saying "look he couldn't hold it back he's like a child", and other mean comments 😈

At least you can make fun of me hereπŸ˜‰