Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

same here!  Maybe we in a few months or years when we are both ready to do it we'll be back on the Live Action Thread talking about it mid pee lol

Haha hopefully!

Just now, epdreamgirl said:

My diaper is starting to get a bit full. Deciding on if i should let it leak or not

are you at home now?  maybe you should let it out a bit or go in the tub and let it all out

I am home now. Thats definitely an idea

i feel like i want to start my mini closet pee now i'm gtting more despreate

My diaper is very full. I also have to pee very bad. I decided to put a skirt on & I will be either walking around the block or just on my porch, skirt only and no panties and will be trying to sneaky pee standing up!

• Hot 3
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

My diaper is very full. I also have to pee very bad. I decided to put a skirt on & I will be either walking around the block or just on my porch, skirt only and no panties and will be trying to sneaky pee standing up!

let me know which one you choose to do.  Would you want to take a pic of your puddle?

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

let me know which one you choose to do.  Would you want to take a pic of your puddle?

Im waiting for it to get a bit darker out. Hopefully the next 15-20 mins. I really have to go

Im waiting for it to get a bit darker out. Hopefully the next 15-20 mins. I really have to go

are you just about to burst?  What if you went on your porch and let out a few spurts and then you could let the rest out on your walk?

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

are you just about to burst?  What if you went on your porch and let out a few spurts and then you could let the rest out on your walk?

I want to wait til its dark to fully release but im so desperate I’ll need to come up with something soon to let go of some of the pressure

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I want to wait til its dark to fully release but im so desperate I’ll need to come up with something soon to let go of some of the pressure

do you still have the bottle?  Is your she wee free?  I was wopndering maybe you could use your kitchen sink?  are you holding your crotch? 

Edited by Jar351
1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

I wish i had the courage to pee around the house. A huge fantasy of mine is getting a hotel and covering it. 

I just picked up some nappies... I think I'm gonna wet them soon 😊