Live Action Thread

After a fair few little leaks I hurried behind the shed, pulled my shorts down, squat and peed straight through my briefs until my bladder was empty. I totally soaked my flip flops and feet as well, but they'll dry quickly in this lovely weather.

Shorts pulled back up it's time to settle in the sun with a nice cold lager & lemonade to let myself dry out.

29 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

After a fair few little leaks I hurried behind the shed, pulled my shorts down, squat and peed straight through my briefs until my bladder was empty. I totally soaked my flip flops and feet as well, but they'll dry quickly in this lovely weather.

Shorts pulled back up it's time to settle in the sun with a nice cold lager & lemonade to let myself dry out.

Sounds like a perfect day. Enjoy it!

12 minutes ago, Hornypeefan said:

Don’t stay dry too long!

I won't I'm drinking plenty. I'm sat with mg legs apart facing into the wind and the cool breeze is flowing up the baggy legs of my shorts. It feels so good.

Going to wait until my bladder is nice and desperate and give my naughty private parts a second full wetting I think. 😋 Mayne in about an hour my bladder will be full enough.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Was getting far to excited to wait any longer for a rewetting.

This time I stood behind the shed, lazily pulled the leg of my shorts to the side, and rearranged myself down there so my pissy cock was pointing down one of the legs of my shorts while still nestled nicely in my tight briefs.

Then I just power pissed as hard as I could! It was like a waterfall flooding through the tight polyester and splashing down my legs and all over my feet & flip flops.

As the flow subsided I moved my baggy shorts back into a normal position and returned to my comfy spot in the sun on my garden chair. 😃

Gone shady and getting a little cooler outside so I'm going to head in and place some PC games for a while. Still slightly damp so will have to sit on a towel until my next rewetting. 😋😋

Playing fall guys. Each time I fail a level I'm letting out a little leak to soak my pissy private area a little more. The wet patch is getting quite big on the towel. The levels a quite short, and I lose a lot. I'm going to have to cook food soon though so I'm going to change out of my wet shorts and into a nice pair of joggers for while I cook. My pissy little penis can wait until bed time to be cleaned up. 😋😋

I haven't had any real pee fun for a while but today I was feeling it. I'm pretty desperate, and I just put on a diaper to lay in my bed. I've been very horny all day and I'm going to see how long until I start losing control. 

• Hot 4

It's been quite a while since I last enjoyed any naughty pee fun in public, and tonight I'm considering enjoying some. I think I'm going to get my bladder nice and full, then go for a long walk.

Hopefully I'll find a spot that I deem as secluded enough.

The plan will then be to pull my shiny black polyester shorts down, very quickly squat behind a nice big bush or something, and pee through my tight briefs.

Then continue the walk to somewhere I can try and relax to inspect the damage. I think I'll take a jacket or something that I can wrap round my waist. But I doubt I'll need it as my black exercise shorts almost never show a noticeable wet patch, specially if it's only an underwear wetting.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:39 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Bladder is beautifully full and I'm ready to head out for my nice long evening walk. I've had a couple of beers to reduce my nerves and help fill my bladder as well. 🤣

That sounds really hot haha

14 minutes ago, Domeball said:

That sounds really hot haha

I forgot to write up what happened after. But I'll get round to it today I think! It's been a busy week at work this week.

• Love 1

I held so long until a pee friend made me go on my pillow. Then a chat room on Kik had me pee my panties in the shower... I can share videos if anyone is interested... If anyone wants to tell me what to do today (and film it) I'm at the mercy of pee fans today 🙃

I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything with it but I just drank a huge coffee which will probably have a big effect on me soon. I want to do something but I have things I need to get done today as well....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm starting to feel it. I decided to try and keep going about my day and see if I can get everything done before I'm allowed to use the toilet

• Like 2
  • Love 1