I wet my panties

3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

"Bored"?You dont know us yet Riley,we LIVE for this kind of stuff!!The beauty of pee is NEVER boring....Youre a real asset to our "fraternity" Riley,great job!x

4 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Lovely.Nice wet panties.Must have felt good flooding them.

Thank you so much!

• Love 1

We should investigate more,this wetting phenomenon.Why its so popular among women.Maybe because,unlike us guys,whose pants arent quite so close fitting,due to our meat and 2 veg etc,womens panties are probably quite close and when wet with urine,maybe feel all warm and sexy.Go for it girls!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I hope you guys aren't getting bored of me yet! 

I don't have much of a story from this one but I was sitting in my desk chair watching YouTube as I really needed to pee. I was about to run to the toilet but then I decided to have a little fun so I took off my shorts and tried to hold it in. I kept leaking into my panties and when it got to a point where I was afraid of loosing control on my chair I made my way to the shower where I tried to make a giant wet spot by changing positions and it worked xD I hope you enjoy!

I love you all so much!❤️❤️

-Riley

20180731_001505_HDR.thumb.jpg.ffedca6982d5e30b1b2beffa1c71f0cf.jpg

@Riley, there must be a very erotic feeling that goes with thinking of wetting your panties and then doing it.
Tell us about that part of the activity.  It certainly will NOT be boring!
I would certainly love to hold a conversation with you on some of this type of thinking.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, bpb said:

@Riley, there must be a very erotic feeling that goes with thinking of wetting your panties and then doing it.
Tell us about that part of the activity.  It certainly will NOT be boring!
I would certainly love to hold a conversation with you on some of this type of thinking.

Bingo! When I see that picture I think that I want to lift those panties to my face and revel in the scent of your pee, thinking how hot it must have been to feel your hot liquor fill them, wicking down into your pussy against your clit, warming it. Wondering if you ever reach down inside to massage it when you pee, and if you ever cum while sitting on the toilet.  Great work can't wait to see and hear more from you.

I love the thought of you sitting at the computer screen, badly needing to pee and holding it in as long as you possibly can! Then the little spurts into panties start, and you know something just has to be done. I do it, and I know lots of you others do it too; is exciting to think that all of us here go through that same experience on purpose and for pleasure!

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...