Can I change my display name

Hi.

I just tried to create an account only to find my email address was already used. I then remembered I'd created an account in order to watch the videos a few years back. I now feel I want a better display name. Is this possible?

Thanks.

I can do this for you  - please can you confirm you still want me to make this change?

I am just double checking as if I made the change right now you wouldn't know it had been updated next time you come to login. :) 

• 1 month later...

@CON2H4

I'm still trying to see the difference.  Forgive me, my chemistry is a bit rusty (my last course was 46 years ago).  The arrangement of the elements is different but the formula remains the same.  Is it just an esthetic thing?

Also, I never studied the models like I should have, what chemical does your avatar represent?

OK, I've got the formula: CON2H2.  Two less hydrogen.  On Google the closest I came was an obscure radical called "pseudo uric acid" 

https://books.google.com/books?id=15wEAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&dq=chemical++CON2H2&source=bl&ots=38sRhtgoE3&sig=iVDqlMxVNVDdOZw-QTMmrsoLL_k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwips5GGpZHaAhXHqYMKHdX2CnoQ6AEINzAD#v=onepage&q=chemical CON2H2&f=false

I love this site.  Every thing comes up here, including things I haven't consciously thought about in years!

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Agree 1

I said H4. And yes, it is for aesthetics.

The CON part is a nod to something about me (CON doesn't mean fraud in this case don't worry)

But also I use CON2H4 on other sites. (Reddit, literotica, maybe a few I forgot about).