Adyguy6970 Interview

It varies.  If I'm going out it's usually seat (and sometimes lid too) down.  If, however, I'm at home and therefore likely to need to go pee (especially at night) I tend to leave both seat and lid up.  I did however get into trouble once with my GF when she was staying overnight, got up to pee, and didn't realise I'd left everything up!  When she's staying I try to remember to leave the seat down.  

:6_smile: That has caught me out before. I never switch on the bathroom light because the switch is noisy and the streetlights outside provide enough light to pee. Husband left the seat up once and I didn't bother checking. Nearly fell in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Sophie said:

When the toilet isn't being used, how do you leave it? Seat up or seat down?

My wife and I had this argument out quite early in our marriage.  There was only one compromise.  Ring and Seat are always down and the toilet is covered.

• 3 weeks later...

Toilet peeing is what I tend to do most for practical reasons.  However I also enjoy peeing outdoors in the garden and I always pee whilst showering in an evening.  Occasionally I've stood in the bath and peed a pair of pants.  My fantasy is to pee a pair of flyless pants/trousers whilst out in public but not summed up the courage yet.  My loo is upstairs and when I'm working downstairs and need to pee I'll often use a vase or measuring jug.  That's probably the one really hot thing that I get to enjoy on a regular basis.