Lots of sightings in Brighton

I love the accounts it would be good to add some detail about the labia if you have seen them such as if they where wide apart, short or long. helps get a better picture in the mind of what the girl looked like when she was going

19 hours ago, jtcpee said:

I love the accounts it would be good to add some detail about the labia if you have seen them such as if they where wide apart, short or long. helps get a better picture in the mind of what the girl looked like when she was going

Most of them were not inspected that closely.  Some sightings were in the distance, of those that were up close, many were side on views or were partially hidden by clothing, other body parts and other people blocking.  

The only two that I could clearly see to that level of detail were the larger very drunk lady and the last girl of the night at the bottom of the steps.   The very drunk girl was generally a large girl and her labia were no different.   The last girl was more dainty and had smaller labia with tidy pubic hair above it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

Labia sightings especially in dark are quite hard, at the best you can see is the stream and the puddle but once in a while you get very lucky and get to see the whole centerpoint of attraction. 

• Agree 1
34 minutes ago, vpw said:

Labia sightings especially in dark are quite hard, at the best you can see is the stream and the puddle but once in a while you get very lucky and get to see the whole centerpoint of attraction. 

Totally agree.  The vast majority of sightings show very little of the detailed anatomy.   You can hardly go up to the girl and request a better look, so you have to be pleased just to see them peeing at all.   A visible stream, growing puddle and any bare flesh is a bonus, not to mention sounds of hissing, splashing, splattering and so on.  For me, a lot of the interest is in seeing the circumstances that lead the girl to need to pee outside and to see how relaxed they are about peeing outside.   e.g. some girls don't care and just pee in full view without hesistation.  Other girls will spend ages trying to find a secluded place to avoid being seen.   Some groups will all pee together, others will take it in turns with the rest of the group blocking.  Most girls - even if they are quite brazen about what they are doing will still do their best not to expose themselves fully if they can help it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 1:38 PM, spywareonya said:

@Alfresco

Holy shit this looks like one of my nightouts

Incredible story man, Amazing, one of the hottest and more "concentrated" of the Whole forum

Thank you for taking the time to write it all

Man you are a boss

I would love to see one of your nights out.

yes it was concentrated.  I have never been able to see so many sightings in one night before and doubt I will again for some long time.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:08 AM, Alfresco said:

I would love to see one of your nights out.

yes it was concentrated.  I have never been able to see so many sightings in one night before and doubt I will again for some long time.

I have had so many that telling about one is hard

basicly, I usually end up in some alley getting fucked doggystyle or sucking his cock with girls pissing 3 feet from us, gushers of piss, naked asses and pussies in full view, farts, laughs, some of them even looking at me getting screwed or blowing my man's huge dick...

AND YET none of them EVER comply for a threesome… that's why I usually fail to tell them… I should fake the story, ignoring the part when I ask them and got tons of NO in a single night… and get angry!!! But I am not the kind of person to modify a story for narration's sake

Absolutely true, or nothing!!!

One night I'll care not for those NO and I will tell the story!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wow Alfresco - what a night!  I'm thinking I probably should relocate to Blackpool.  When they're open are the toilets okay or are they pretty grim?  A few years ago I came across a particularly grotty toilet block at Great Yarmouth but I've since come across others in Cleethorpes which are close contenders for not being the sort of facilities you'd wish to use unless it was a real emergency.  

On 7/17/2018 at 4:53 PM, Adyguy6970 said:

Wow Alfresco - what a night!  I'm thinking I probably should relocate to Blackpool.  When they're open are the toilets okay or are they pretty grim?  A few years ago I came across a particularly grotty toilet block at Great Yarmouth but I've since come across others in Cleethorpes which are close contenders for not being the sort of facilities you'd wish to use unless it was a real emergency.  

NB It was Brighton, not Blackpool, but I expect Blackpool has plenty of peeing as well.   I don't know about the toilets when they are open - I've never used them!!!   I would still pee on the beach or in a discrete corner even in the day time.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, Alfresco said:

I don't know about the toilets when they are open - I've never used them!!!   I would still pee on the beach or in a discrete corner even in the day time.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1