Nazi, or fitting?

What about granting access to the forum only after completing the profile, giving actual options to be chosen?

I know it is one big bad nasty change but I sincerely think it could make clear for people that this forum is about sharing, not only taking

In this theorical scenario, people "had" to chose between various choices of birthdate, gender,  leaving free-writing for what concerns the most interesting thing according to their tastes though having to write something, like when you fail to write a title to a new thread and an error message notify you that you have to write something unless the thread will not be submitted...

maybe the hottest pee experience could remain facultative, as much as employement (I utterly uderstand that somebody want to keep it private), but gender, age, and preferencies, and some little infos about oneself, could push people to expose a bit, surpassing that kind of shyness which is not useful nor to us, nor to them, as it keeps them shy, allowing for a wrong attitude to take place

in my theorical proposal, also a brief introduction would be mandatory, notifying somehow newcomers that it is important for them to consider writing it, because people failing to writing even a few words would be considered pointlessly rebellious and have their account flagged

I know this looks like Nazi propaganda, compulsive and brutal, but I think that after a little complaining, it could prove harmless and indeed useful, making newcomers understand that this is not a place where people can pop up without even understand what this forum is

I even volunteer to write the introductory lines myself, if the Staff was too busy or simply complying to delegate this honour/burden to me

I am utterly open to receive a big NO to this ahahahaha

it's just that I think it could change things a bit, for the better

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

What about granting access to the forum only after completing the profile, giving actual options to be chosen?

I know it is one big bad nasty change but I sincerely think it could make clear for people that this forum is about sharing, not only taking

In this theorical scenario, people "had" to chose between various choices of birthdate, gender,  leaving free-writing for what concerns the most interesting thing according to their tastes though having to write something, like when you fail to write a title to a new thread and an error message notify you that you have to write something unless the thread will not be submitted...

maybe the hottest pee experience could remain facultative, as much as employement (I utterly uderstand that somebody want to keep it private), but gender, age, and preferencies, and some little infos about oneself, could push people to expose a bit, surpassing that kind of shyness which is not useful nor to us, nor to them, as it keeps them shy, allowing for a wrong attitude to take place

in my theorical proposal, also a brief introduction would be mandatory, notifying somehow newcomers that it is important for them to consider writing it, because people failing to writing even a few words would be considered pointlessly rebellious and have their account flagged

I know this looks like Nazi propaganda, compulsive and brutal, but I think that after a little complaining, it could prove harmless and indeed useful, making newcomers understand that this is not a place where people can pop up without even understand what this forum is

I like this idea, you would have to talk to Admin though.

You may have to add a provision that this information is only read by members, otherwise it starts to look like Big Brother is watching.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I do think your gender is important.Im often uncomfortable reading posts by people whos gender is unknown.

1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

I like this idea, you would have to talk to Admin though.

You may have to add a provision that this information is only read by members, otherwise it starts to look like Big Brother is watching.

abslutely agree with them both

ok, then let's try

@Admin could you please take a look and offer me your opinion?

During last months I came to realize you know subtle things about running a forum which sincerely go Beyond my sight

• Like 2
  • Love 1