Carpet pissing confessions

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:03 PM, Starks2010 said:

Love the peeing on the ex’s carpet for revenge. 

Sincerely I love so much pee that using it for Revenge works half on me. I did but my mind was different. I mean, pee is so pleasurable, how can it be that an action which arouses us should disturb us? Maybe for somebody the context is important... to me, piss is piss, is Always a blessing, even when I disrespectfully pee onto somebody's properties.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Years ago, I was helping a friend to move out from the apartment where she was living with her boyfriend at the time. She found out that he cheated on her twice, the first time, she forgave him and then found out that he started cheating on her again. After confronting him about it, he denied it and called her crazy and needs help. So she decided to plan on getting all her personal items while he was at work. Just before leaving, I saw her opening his laptop, climbing on his desk, squat and peed all over his keyboard and invited me and someone else to piss on it as well, which we had both declined as we just wanted to get out of there. But yes, revenge can be something.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Revenge pissing is often contemplated but anger can cloud your judgement to the point where you take unnecessary risks and find yourself in the arms of the law. 

It is however a genuine thrill and a comfort to your anger to unload a foaming pint or two into someone's radiator or better yet the interior of an expensive foreign convertible auto.

Often arousal will occur and that means a fevered wank the results of which, deposited on a gearshift knob, sends a strong message to the owner of that vehicle.

Just sayin' for a friend <wink,nudge>

Edited by UnabashedUser
more
50 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Revenge pissing is often contemplated but anger can cloud your judgement to the point where you take unnecessary risks and find yourself in the arms of the law. 

couldn't agree more

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Sincerely I love so much pee that using it for Revenge works half on me. I did but my mind was different. I mean, pee is so pleasurable, how can it be that an action which arouses us should disturb us? Maybe for somebody the context is important... to me, piss is piss, is Always a blessing, even when I disrespectfully pee onto somebody's properties.

I have learned that piss for revenge doesn’t work when she knows of your piss fetish. 

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I have learned that piss for revenge doesn’t work when she knows of your piss fetish. 

OMG, I tried telling this to my husband, he said, instead of getting mad at him, he want's me to squat and piss on his face. Seriously ???  I asked him how will that solve anything. He responded that we don't know if it resolve anything, then he said that I will be able to take my frustrations by peeing on his face. Ahhh noo !  I don't think that will help me in any way except turning him on, and I ain't on that level.

• Haha 2
On 6/13/2018 at 8:14 PM, Sephora said:

OMG, I tried telling this to my husband, he said, instead of getting mad at him, he want's me to squat and piss on his face. Seriously ???  I asked him how will that solve anything. He responded that we don't know if it resolve anything, then he said that I will be able to take my frustrations by peeing on his face. Ahhh noo !  I don't think that will help me in any way except turning him on, and I ain't on that level.

You should do it, and be real upset too, and do more than pee. Totally not expected. 😇

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Sephora said:

Why give him pleasure while I would be upset?

But wouldn't it be great revenge to agree to piss on his face, ask him to close his eyes, then do something else instead that he is definitely NOT into? lol

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, Sephora said:

Why give him pleasure while I would be upset?

He’d think he’s winning until you add the extra feature, and that would be your benefit. You went hard left on him. Then add a, “how do you like that!?”

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, Sephora said:

And farting, i don't fart, i am a lady 😉

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I have to come to the conclusion many here wouldn't consider me a lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1