What was the first time you had sex like?

My first time was with my hubby a few months after we first met. πŸ™‚Β Β 

We had been dating..for like 4 months and my room mate was away for the weekend so we made love on my dorm bed. we weren't even planning on intercourse... (he wore protection still) and we tried it.. twice that day.Β 
He's the only person i've had sex with.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Mine was(very romantic)when i was a certain age and i fucked a slightly older girl in a portaloo on a building site.I didnt come and it was really me just penetrating her for a few seconds,but it was fun all the same,and pretty dirty.She took me in,just pulled out my willy,lowered her knickers and showed me where to put it.She was the elder sister of a girl that was in our gang at the time and she heard i was big.I dont know if she was disappointed..πŸ˜‹

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

He's the only person i've had sex with.

cannot help consider it crushingly romantic

it worked almost exactly to me

19 years old, the day of my birthday, my actual mate took my virginity, been dating for... 2 weeks ahahahaha

but were sure we would have stayed together forever

in fact after almost ten years we still are

but he is not the only person I had sex with

I am bisexual, maybe even more lesbian, and I had sex to countless girls

under very private circumstaces, allowed men to finger me, but it's too complex to be understood, the Occult was involved

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Mine was(very romantic)when i was a certain age and i fucked a slightly older girl in a portaloo on a building site.I didnt come and it was really me just penetrating her for a few seconds,but it was fun all the same,and pretty dirty.She took me in,just pulled out my willy,lowered her knickers and showed me where to put it.She was the elder sister of a girl that was in our gang at the time and she heard i was big.I dont know if she was disappointed..πŸ˜‹

ahahaha cheeky Fanny!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I would never wash that finger!😍

same thing they said joking with me and Alex afterward

(yet not immediately, it was a serious moment and absolute silence must be observed)

• Like 1
  • Love 1