The new girl :)

8 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Hi there!

I'm not a stranger really to watersports sites. I was on patches place. and i remember going to 'wetset'  i joined peesearch many years ago.. i think 2011/2012..but that site...didn't seem to get as much traffic after i started using it, so i stopped going to that site until last week. someone on that site, mentioned this site and wow..i had no idea this site existed! I've been into watersports since the late 90's. 🙂

I mostly did watersports stuff by myself in my teen years. Then when i went off to college/got married i stopped really doing much stuff. but i still enjoy watching videos of it and reading about it. My hubby knows about my interest. i've been married for 10 years. 

a black ink soul?

I spotted you creating this thread while you were still in the making of it and waited until you pressed "submit reply" to be very first one to reply to you

I welcome you on this site, which I sincerely consider one of the best on the whole Web

we are Always willing to welcome new souls on here, and your description is fascinating, because it clearly states that you are deep, and podered a lot about your fetish and your emotional life

welcome, sincerely

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Hi there!

I'm not a stranger really to watersports sites. I was on patches place. and i remember going to 'wetset'  i joined peesearch many years ago.. i think 2011/2012..but that site...didn't seem to get as much traffic after i started using it, so i stopped going to that site until last week. someone on that site, mentioned this site and wow..i had no idea this site existed! I've been into watersports since the late 90's. :)  

I mostly did watersports stuff by myself in my teen years. Then when i went off to college/got married i stopped really doing much stuff. but i still enjoy watching videos of it and reading about it. My hubby knows about my interest. i've been married for 10 years. 

Welcome, it is always nice to meet new members, especially this forum need more female members like you. Thanks for joining, and please feel free to share your ideas and pee stuff. We are really appreciating it.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A belated welcome to PeeFans - better late than never! 😊

Great to see you've already got so involved with the forum and shared so much already - I hope you're enjoying it as much as we're enjoying having you here! 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

A belated welcome to PeeFans - better late than never! 😊

Great to see you've already got so involved with the forum and shared so much already - I hope you're enjoying it as much as we're enjoying having you here! 

Thank you for the kind welcome. *HUG*

• Love 1