Recent members

F.W

Im glad recently,in the last say 3 months especially,we have had some fantastic and enthusiastic new members,male and female.Without mentioning names,some have really contributed so much fun and sexy items.Some people seem to join on,then vanish after 2 weeks,i hope that our more active recent members keep up the interest.:)

Of course our existing members are just brilliant!

Edited by fannywatcher
2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Im glad recently,in the last say 3 months especially,we have had some fantastic and enthusiastic new members,male and female.Without mentioning names,some have really contributed so much fun and sexy items.Some people seem to join on,then vanish after 2 weeks,i hope that our more active recent members keep up the interest.:)

Of course our existing members are just brilliant!

I think we should just PM them and cuddle them a little

By the way, thankful posts (even if addressed to some mysterious persons:')) are Always marvellous so thank you Fanny

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I wrote something on you on the thead about "lie about the poster above me" but you didn't notice

it was really a connoisseur quote 

that you aren't the dark side of yourself (and since it was a lie, it means you are)

a littl hint? your avatar...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

i guess so..

It was a Futurama episode in which Bender undergo split between his dark and his good half, and in the one is revealed that

to quote Fry, removing an out-law hood from the face of the other one

"Hey... Bender... is the dark side of Bender!!!"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Ok,i like Futurama,but only really remember a few episodes that stuck in my head."Bite my shiny metal ass" is my favourite catchphrase.

Bender is the real deal. Rude, selfish, but classy. I love him

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a veteran of many forums and I think it's historically always been the case that some people have joined up to forums and become regular contributors whilst others contribute for short while if all and then disappear.  Although the latter group are frustrating we should, I think, avoid a rush to judgement.  Individual circumstances vary a great deal and often it's impossible to know the back story behind people's motives.  I've signed up to one or two adult forums (not specifically pee ones I might add) and quickly discovered that what they were about wasn't for me.   

• Love 1