New addition interview

Grizzly Man

Welcome! I already think you'll be a great member on the site.

What's your favourite food? I really enjoy spaghetti bolognese, is there anything you would recommend to give it that special kick and make it the best thing ever?

How do you like watching women pee? Do you have a favourite position, location, voyeur/non voyeur etc? 

What are your favourite style of panties?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Sophie said:

Welcome! I already think you'll be a great member on the site.

What's your favourite food? I really enjoy spaghetti bolognese, is there anything you would recommend to give it that special kick and make it the best thing ever?

How do you like watching women pee? Do you have a favourite position, location, voyeur/non voyeur etc? 

What are your favourite style of panties?

Favorite food- when i cook for myself i keep it simple a good ribeye steak over a live fire with a sweet potato.

For the sauce always trt to use fresh herbs but dont add till the end it will be a stronger flavor. Since i like spood spicey ill add a little ancho chile flake.

I like different views. When a girl is peeing outside i like to view from the front. If she is on the toileti like a side view get to see her legs. Also the sound is very arousing to me.

Favorite style of panties are thongs. Black maybe some lace to them. Love to smell them if i get a chance lol

• Like 1