Peeing underwater

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh! That's reallly great to see, that I'm not alone with my preferences. I really would like to see more of the yellow clouds underwater. Yellow clouds coming from between female labia or as well as out of a foreskin or a glans. Because only so less stuff like this can be found in the web, I had to make some clips on my own. So... I don't want to bomb this site with all my stuff and better provide the link to my (ero)profile where I've posted some of my videos: http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/album/Peeing-Into-Water

Maybe you'll liek them. OK... I'm "only" a man and I know, that this is not everybodies stuff. But maybe there're women, who would like to show some similar videos. I would really appreciate this.

This is a pic grabbed from one of my videos.

K1024_20161123_095040_1.JPG

• Like 1
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

Incidentally I have heard there is something that certain pools use, however it reacts when a certain chemical found in urine reaches high levels in the water, and the whole pool turns a different colour, they use it in pools with lots of kids apparently, imagine being the one to be taking a leak when it starts to change colour, how embarrassing would that be!.

Complete myth.

• Like 1

Sorry,but peeing in public pools,no no.As part of some kind of pre arranged orgy fine,but i dont like the idea of swimming in other peoples piss,no matter who they may be.