Peeing out a window!

That was hot and very well described including the run up to the event.   Now that you know that it is an option, you could set your self in place to read with a good supply of drinks and not have to worry about moving for a long time.   If you can set yourself suitably, you may even be able to either wear a long t-shirt or night dresss and no underwear, then you could enjoy the cool breeze on your exposed pussy.  When you need to pee, you could just shift slightly so that you turn towards the outside and release your pee to the outside without a care in the world, with barely a need to pause reading.

I haven't got such a handy window ledge to read on, but I have read in the garden on a swing seat and when I need to pee, I just pee where I am.  I sometimes wear loose shorts and just leave my cock exposed through the leg of the shorts and when I need to pee, I pee without moving.

• Thanks 1

Amazing story and well written, thanks for sharing this. Isn't it hard for a girl to aim downwards with the butt hanging out of a window? I'd figure if you pee out of your window your stream would most likely hit the building down below.

I have to say, i'd love to live a floor under someone like you! It's like 3 wishes fulfilled at once: i'd get turned on, the windows would get washed every now and then and the garden supplied with nutrition hehe!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Years ago I was visiting a friend in a military hospital where I saw a soldier walking around with his arm in a sling. I asked what had happened to him and my friend informed me that the soldier had come back drunk from the NAAFI and needing to piss had just pissed out of the first floor window and then by habit reached out to pull the chain!

• Haha 2

Next time one of you girls want to pee out of a window, I kind of hope to be standing underneath at the time.

Not generally into standing in the rain. But when it's golden and warm - and female - rain is my favourite kind of weather.