26 sightings and a bonus

Alfresco, some awesome sightings, and the two girls is incredible, I have seen blow jobs down a side street but never girl on girl action.

I used to try to go out in Sheffield most Friday nights some years ago and have seen some amazing sights, but never that many in the same night.

One which springs to mind, and it was in Hull town centre, I was wandering about as you do, when I spotted two girls who seemed a bit desperate but there was nowhere obvious to go. There was a little circular garden area with benches so I guess in the daytime people would sit there for a rest and look at the flowers and so on. However this was midnightish and these girls walked into the area which caught my attention. The next thing, both girls sat on a bench, pulled their knickers down and pissed through the bench slats. I couldn't see much other than the piss falling onto the ground but the thought of what they were doing was a real turn on.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Wow! Seems like Bristol is well worth a visit, lol.

It seems in Bristol that they have a pretty relaxed attitude to peeing.   In some areas there are male urinals put out on the street, but quite often I've seen men peeing in an alley or corner just a few metres away from these urinals.   Seems they will pee anywhere convenient.  In fact I saw one bloke peeing at a corner with people walking past.  One bloke passing by said "Good spot!" and the the young guy peeing said "I know, banging init!".

Some of the girls seem to be fairly relaxed as well - obviously some more than others, but I've seen quite a few that haven't bothered to hide.

The worst bit is that you really need to be in lots of places at the same time and moving around may give more opportunities, but also means you'll miss things.  Can't be helped.  I had been in one spot and moved to find out what was round the corner.  I came back five mins later and saw two walking out of an alcove doing up their belts.  If I had stayed put, I would have seen them peeing.  Never mind.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, JesseP said:

Alfresco, some awesome sightings, and the two girls is incredible, I have seen blow jobs down a side street but never girl on girl action.

I used to try to go out in Sheffield most Friday nights some years ago and have seen some amazing sights, but never that many in the same night.

One which springs to mind, and it was in Hull town centre, I was wandering about as you do, when I spotted two girls who seemed a bit desperate but there was nowhere obvious to go. There was a little circular garden area with benches so I guess in the daytime people would sit there for a rest and look at the flowers and so on. However this was midnightish and these girls walked into the area which caught my attention. The next thing, both girls sat on a bench, pulled their knickers down and pissed through the bench slats. I couldn't see much other than the piss falling onto the ground but the thought of what they were doing was a real turn on.

I like the idea of girls peeing through bench slats.  That is cool because it is quite discrete and unless you look closely, they are just sitting on a bench - especially if they have a skirt that surrounds them.   Also, it is slightly naughty because the bench is bound to get some of the pee and someone else will sit on it tomorrow.

The girl on girl action I saw was definitely a first for me.   I'm glad I happened to be in that area at the right time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Great reports Alfresco.  I live not so far from Bristol but my days of wild nights out are behind me.  Can't believe how lucky you were with the two girls, that is a great sighting. Sounds like they weren't bothered about you watching too, who know, perhaps they were open to having an audience as long as they still felt safe, which it sounds like they did.

As I understand it, it's quite common for lesbians to be into pee play, so imagine if you'd seen them indulging doing that too, that would really have been the ultimate mother lode.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...