Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
elo23

Girls making guys cum in naughty places

Sounds like you enjoy yourself.I do too!x

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Sounds like you enjoy yourself.I do too!x

In fact I consider you really nice 

Yes, I enjoy. Did anybody ever told you Witches are all sluts?

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, elo23 said:

hahahhahahahahah

in the beginning she is so slutty ahahahaha 

then arrives that man ahahahahahha I love the way he smiles at the camera like "Yeah let's smack this bitch up" ahahahahahaha

then action in itself is great, train blowjobs are one of thing I loved most to give my man before all these cctvs in modern trains

maybe, one little comment, they could have finished on the train without the last part which is a bit less WOW

but overall, one of the hottest videos of my last weeks

• Like 1

Agreed, I expected a nice creampie on the train seat... A bit disappointed but nice anyway

Did anyone ever did that among members ? That's hot.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, expererg said:

That's hot.

me HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, expererg said:

Did you ? Some creampie on the seat ? Please tell us more !

ah sorry no I didn't understood sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No in train I Always get up from his lap and drink it

I creampie only at home, when around I drink it, even if he near-cummed through an actual stealth intercourse

• Hot 2

No nice naughty creampie in public places, ever ? Too bad, that's one of the things that turns me on a lot, almost as much as naughty pee !

• Agree 1

Just now, expererg said:

No nice naughty creampie in public places, ever ? Too bad, that's one of the things that turns me on a lot, almost as much as naughty pee !

I can understand you, sometimes when I jerk him off obviously he cums everywhere, but actual pussy descharge, beside in parking lots quite often on friday night, don't seem to remember any...

the point is that I have a morbid fascination for blowjobs and cum itself, so very often it's an actual request of mine, after I cummed myself, to interrupt the fuck (if outside, at home we simply keep it up) and finish him with my mouth

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Have you made him cum in naughty outdoor places then ? I'm sure you must have one or two good stories about you making him cum in some very inappropriate places !

• Hot 1

4 minutes ago, expererg said:

Have you made him cum in naughty outdoor places then ? I'm sure you must have one or two good stories about you making him cum in some very inappropriate places !

ehm Exp... every single friday and saturday night since last 9 years includes at least one actul intercourse in public places, and a blowjob

sometimes, two BJ and one fuck

• Hot 1

Oh, I meant, have your made him come and have the cum drip (on some carpet, on a chair, etc.) ?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, expererg said:

Oh, I meant, have your made him come and have the cum drip (on some carpet, on a chair, etc.) ?

I got it...

ok, in the past I did a lot of drunk stuff... really drunk, and don't remember...

I seem to remember once in a club I sat on his lap and moved until we both cummed, then I simply got up and his cum fell on the sofa... maybe another time in a train but I am not sure...

• Hot 2

15 minutes ago, expererg said:

oh yes and once ina theater, I let it drip all over, I also pissed brazenly there and then while I creampied the floor and the seat, it was marvellous

• Hot 3

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

oh yes and once ina theater, I let it drip all over, I also pissed brazenly there and then while I creampied the floor and the seat, it was marvellous

Oh this one looks hot, could you tell us some more about it ? This is so exciting

• Hot 1

This is so hot and naughty ! Did all of it went on the floor, or was there cum or piss on the seat too ?

• Hot 1

3 minutes ago, expererg said:

This is so hot and naughty ! Did all of it went on the floor, or was there cum or piss on the seat too ?

ehr... didn't noticed/care/watched/see

spread legs open the floodgates fuck the world

• Love 1
  • Hot 1