Girls making guys cum in naughty places

elo23

17 hours ago, bodybuilder07 said:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4593065/Cum-in-shop-sandwich-put-it-back-spy/

in the preview you see the cumspit on the sandwich, but nothing more.

and the full video costs fucking 90$ !!

in the thumbnail you see the cum on the other sandwich

76bca9ccf1415bccaa8cc58da02ee8b5.jpg

I messaged them on onlyfans, and they sold it to me for $19. 

They also have 2 other videos similar videos. Another sandwich video, and one where she spits cum in a smoothie.

Edited by annon115
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 1

On 4/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, annon115 said:

I messaged them on onlyfans, and they sold it to me for $19. 

They also have 2 other videos similar videos. Another sandwich video, and one where she spits cum in a smoothie.

I've been ordering those videos as customs from them through OF tips, they are reasonably cheap to oder as customs and are happy to fill requests during them. She has just done a solo vid with a sandwich for me that she will probably sell to others aswell. I highly recommend ordering customs through them. I've never asked about them including piss though

On 5/9/2023 at 7:21 AM, Ziggy090 said:

I've been ordering those videos as customs from them through OF tips, they are reasonably cheap to oder as customs and are happy to fill requests during them. She has just done a solo vid with a sandwich for me that she will probably sell to others aswell. I highly recommend ordering customs through them. I've never asked about them including piss though

She has made one piss video (at home, on a seat but you only see her pussy in close-up), which means they aren't opposed to it. I already talked to her about it (cum vandalism being their thing, I suggested she could do vandalism with pee) and she said she "would try" (which might be real, or a polite way to decline, I don't know). If more people ask about it, she might do it, I think. 

Of course, it won't be on her OF, since OF bans this, it will probably be a link to Google Drive or via their Manyvids channel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, puddyls said:

the cashier had totally caught me taking pix as i walked around the store with my panties exposed. and when i came up to pay, he confessed that my shenanigans had turned him on. teehee. while it made me happy that he was enjoying my presence, i was hesitant to involve him, and resisted his attempts at a favor while still being a tad too flirty. because, like i was also feeling super naughty, and maybe a little frivolous. as he started to ring up my stuff, i caught a glimpse of the tent pole pushing up against his joggers when he had to make an adjustment to them. before finishing my transaction he made one last plea, accompanied by a jerking off motion with his hand. and thinking about y'all i finally relented, convincing myself that giving a stranger one hand job for my profile wouldn't necessarily be cheating. after all my bf, would never allow me to share our moments with you. so i nodded yes, but added that only if i can take pix. which he said was fine as long as i didn't show his face. as i joined him behind the counter, he pointed at a camera and chuckled as he said not here. then took my hand and led me into a back room. i was actually a little disappointed because the idea of jacking him off in the middle of the store was really exciting. but as it was, he stopped just as we passed the threshold of this little storeroom, and without closing the door immediately pulled down his pants and boxers exposing his erection. i kinda snuggled against him while whispering into his ear, just a hand job, ok? and as my fingers began gently massaging his protruding manhood, he nodded, and said ok with measured breath. lol. i could feel his pleasure intensify as my massaging increased, not only by the worm in my hand, but also in the way that his hand had moved from my hip and grabbed at my butt. then after letting his other one make it's way up under my bra, i decided to reposition myself and squatted before him, while continuing to stroke his shaft. i felt sexy being positioned just inches away from the source of his arousal, especially when the hole in his tip widened and excreted a drop of precum.  the reaction was almost instinctual when my tongue made contact with the tip of his penis, and absorbed that glistening drop of dew. and the grunt he made assured me he wouldn't mind getting more than a hand job. if you had come in to get an icy slush drink, you could have totally looked through the open door and seen a different kind of slurpee- one where my mouth was wrapped around the cashier's cock attempting to extract a different sort of drink. performing oral semi-publicly on a complete stranger seemed so erotically naughty, that i abandoned my original idea of making him cum on me from a hand job, and continued giving him head until i felt the pulsations, and warmth of his orgasm fill my mouth. 😇

then i felt kinda guilty for swallowing cum that wasn't my man's, but, it has been years since tasting someone else's, and i kinda enjoyed how seductive it made me feel.

B1B4A3CB-1BE5-4201-BE74-77EF95D26636.thumb.jpeg.4874428e5f0a5ee8bcb268fdf6275f3b.jpeg

B209E5ED-117F-4FE4-8226-BFB8D974475A.thumb.jpeg.4cc7b64d3174f46ad0f2777946ac3cad.jpeg

ED171C19-86E4-43E8-8769-536019CD00E9.thumb.jpeg.c6fb490723fc24c382a0a69d4ef57562.jpeg

You are fucking amazing! Wow!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1