woman's bare Bottoms

will64

On 9/28/2023 at 8:57 PM, will64 said:

595268097.thumb.jpeg.d6873fcdb2b72b51b705f6ae7450311e.jpeg

Damn, this photo is so hot 🔥! These two girls have so gorgeous big asses (especially the blonde, her big phat wide round ass and wide round sturdy thighs are just incredibly gorgeous and sexy). Damn, I'm so obsessed with women pissing that when I look at this photo, I imagine both of them standing in a high squat with their legs spread apart and hissing streams of pee gushing out of their pussies, right on this snow 😜.

Looking at this photo, I even had a fantasy in my head. And if you let me, I will share it here.

I would love to go for a walk in nature in the company of these girls and it would be very great if they both drank a lot of water, coffee or tea during the walk. And when would the moment come that from the drinks a lot they both would need to piss so bad that they could no longer hold it anymore and would be ready to bursting when they went to empty their full bladders, I would definitely go with them to watch and enjoy how these hot sexy girls will piss. But I really would not like them to waste their pee, so I would ask these girls to piss on my very thick, dense and very warm and soft puffy jacket. I hope that the girls would find my proposal funny and interesting and would gladly agree to do it. With the thoughts that this is the last time I feel how this jacket warms me, how very warm I am in it, I would take off my thick jacket, put it on the ground and with great pleasure and excitement I would watch these girls pull down their panties and aiming their pussies on my still intact and good jacket, hovering over it with hers bare asses, thighs and pussies, ready to burst. I would be very excited to seeing and understanding that these are the last moments when I see my good, quilted, very thick, very warm and soft jacket still intact, realizing that for my jacket already will not have stay good, intact and dry for long. Indeed, it would be very great to see at the still intact, but doomed jacket moments before the stream rushes on it, waiting and anticipating how the jacket will be ruined. It would be very hot to watch them take turns, one by one, exploding with pee, would release their streams and began very hard, strong, powerful and furious to piss on it, spraying huge masses of pee on my jacket, making a huge mess on it, massively flooding, completely soaking it with pee and completely destroying. It would be very great if these girls peed on the face side of my jacket and released thick, stormy, huge, strong, hard, powerful and gushing waterfall streams with high pressure and loud hissing, unleashing monstrous masses of pee on it, and their pee would be very strong, potent, destructive and smelly and would be very fatal for my jacket. I'm sure these girls could release a very lot of pee, especially a blonde girl - she not only has a big, phat, gorgeous and wide round ass, but also, as I feel, should have a large and capacious bladder. And I would be very excited to see how these girls emptied their full bladders on my jacket, using it as a toilet, how huge, powerful, gushing and hissing streams rushing on my jacket and how all the pee of these girls gets on it. I would get great pleasure seeing how my jacket gets huge and monstrous masses of pee, how it gets very quickly, massively and more and more flooded and becomes more and more wet from pee, how it gets more and more soaked and saturated with pee, I would be very happy to see how my jacket is like a sponge, perfectly and quickly soaks pee of these girls, absorbing it deep into the thickness of a very dense, very thick and very soft filler and how these girls in the blink of an eye and right before my eyes spoil, filth and destroy this my jacket. I hope these girls would not feel absolutely any mercy and regret for my jacket, they would not care about it and they would gladly, resolutely and without hesitation piss and destroy my jacket and would feel great pleasure and fun from it. And after these girls would have powerfully discharged on my puffy winter jacket, completely, to the last drop, unleashing their full bladders on it, I would with great pleasure have licked their pissy wet cunts dry and clean. I would lick their pussies, feeling the smell and taste of pee on their labia, and my cock would be incredibly hard from the understanding that I was licking the cunts that had just destroyed my jacket, using it as a toilet. The girls must have been laughing and having fun from the mischievous and naughty mood and from what they did with my puffy jacket, maybe even talking dirty. And I would, maybe with a little regret, but, nevertheless, I would still with great excitement looking at my very strongly and massively pissed, destroyed jacket, which from the huge masses of pee unleashed from two full girlish bladders would be very pathetic, completely wet, totally flooded, thoroughly soaked, very saturated with pee, very dirty, nasty, spoiled, filthy and very strongly smelly. Oh yeah, I hope it would be a disaster for my poor jacket and my jacket would become very messy, soiled, nasty, filthy, spoiled, and very smelly from the pee of these two girls. My jacket would be completely ruined and forever destroyed and would become useless, it would always have so very bad, terrible and unbearable irremovable smell and never-removed stains, and the soak up, absorbed and subsequently dried pee of these girls would forever remain locked deep in the filler. My jacket would never be the same again, it is anymore never have been in the best condition and shape, my puffy jacket would be completely fucked up! I would get a nasty, useless, destroyed and very smelly jacket and it would excite me very much. Looking at a monstrously strongly and massively pissed, wet, flooded, soaked and smelly jacket, I would have realized all the cruel reality that happened to my jacket and it would have turned me on a lot. And although at that time I would have understand that my jacket was lost forever, it would have been hard for me to believe that a couple of minutes ago it was a good, beautiful, very thick and warm soft a puffy jacket that I had been wearing quite recently, but only a few moments and my jacket quickly turned out to be completely destroyed by the hard streams and huge masses of pee of these girls, just a couple of minutes during which these girls would have unleashed their full bladders, and now in front of me is already massively pissed, totally flooded and thoroughly soaked of pee, completely and forever destroyed, absolutely useless and strongly smelly and turned into a real toilet, jacket. And it would definitely be great and would very excite both me and the girls. And realizing at that moment that I had lost my jacket forever, that it was irrevocably destroyed and became completely unusable, I, smiling, would jokingly say to these girls, " oh yeah, girls, you a pee'd on my jacket so a lots and very strong, oh my God, my jacket is really totally fucked up now! And now I have to somehow go home without a warm jacket in such a cold, how would I not freeze now", and this would certainly cause laughter and fun among the girls)) Although, since if we went for a walk in nature by car, in that case, it wouldn't be scary for me to lose my jacket, well, or I could, just in case, take a spare jacket with me. In any case, it would make me very happy, and I hope that these girls would be very happy to destroy my puffy jacket, thereby depriving me of a thick and warm jacket on such a cold winter day, and from this act, I hope they would feel naughty, excited, they would have a lot of fun and it would make our walk much more fun and interesting.

Oh, I've written so a lot 🙂. But I just wanted to share the fantasies that this photo inspired in me.

• Like 1