2nd 'Confession'

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, well, we know what you did.:5_smiley:

Maggie, I'm glad you and your husband made the choice not to buy that place before deciding to relieve yourself in the water tank. I've never seen a tank set up like that before, but then, I haven't been in a lot of attics. It sounds incredibly daring to empty your bladder within possible earshot of someone who wouldn't approve -- but especially someone who's in the middle of trying to sell the house to you! I wouldn't want to try that often.

• Like 2
  • 7 years later...
On 10/19/2016 at 4:52 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Hey this confession is of something I did more than 20 years ago :12_slight_smile:  but I thought I'd still tell of what happened...

My hubby and I were looking for a house to buy and while viewing one I needed to pee.   The selling agent had shown us around one which was OK but not exactly what I was hoping for. Hubby whispered "You like this one?" and I whispered back "Not really - You?"  He shook his head in agreement so I whispered "I'd like to go up in the attic though," with a wink.  Guessing what I was thinking of (the agent had said there was a folding ladder for access) he asked the agent if we could do this.  With the ladder down we climbed up into the roofspace (there was a lamp up there) and I could see the water storage tank had a lid which was easy to lift off.  
With hubby at the bottom of the ladder, keeping the agent busy with questions, I lifted the lid and removed it.  Pulling down my jeans and panties I sat across the corner of the tank and steadied myself by holding the edges of the tank behind me.  I peed into the water (hoping the agent wouldn't hear the hissing!) and it was a nice long pee so I really enjoyed it.
When finished I stood up, quickly pulling up my panties and jeans, and was pleased to bubbles on the surface of the water caused by my pee.  Lid back on, back down the ladder, and the agent never knew!

Must admit I did feel slightly bad about it afterwards, when my hubby reminded me that the tank feeds water to the taps in the bathroom - where people who buy the house will brush their teeth - and to the shower of course.  I didn't feel so bad, though, when he also said the drinking water in the kitchen comes directly from the main.     

Did you ever follow up with that house?