What do you like most about wetting yourself in public

What do you like most about wetting yourself in public  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like most about wetting yourself in public

• The freedom of just going where you are.
    • The warmth.
    • The naughtiness.
    • The convenience.
    • The comfort of being wet.

I've voted for The naughtiness, but to be honest it is a bit of all of them:

The freedom is a big part - I don't want to waste time finding a public toilet or going out of my way to find one.

The warmth is nice whilst it lasts, but I'm not so keen on the cold clammy wetness as it cools down.

The naughtiness is definitely a big thing for me. I like the feeling of peeing anywhere that I shouldn't. Also I don't actually wet myself in public very often but when I do, it feels quite naughty to be walking round in public with wet trousers.

The convenience of not wasting time looking for a toilet is good. Sometimes I wet myself on conference calls at home. That is really convenient and feels naughty as well because I'm talking to customers whilst wetting myself.

The comfort of being wet is my least favourite part, but can be nice whilst it is warm.

• 3 weeks later...

awww. too bad one can't check all the above. lol. i had to go with freedom, although naughtiness and convenience would have been runners up. while i enjoy the feelings associated with it i feel the more exciting part is not conforming to social norms about using the potty. being able to just pee where i am and to basically do it without making a  big scene is really freeing. 

• Like 1

Paulypeeps,

I so read you mind when you devised this poll! You just love all of those things I know and I love you dearly for all of that.

For you, and for me too it is all of those things, especially the freedom of going where you are, the naughtiness, and the convenience. The warmth and comfort of being wet are so lovely at the moment you release your piss into your pants but later it can be a little less sexy as your pee gets cold around your body.

I am always drinking so the need to pee is always present to one degree or another and I usually arrange to be somewhere where peeing just isn't a problem. Finding toilets is a chore when really most of the time it is not necessary at all. As you well know in many locations, as long as you are guarded, people have no idea that you are actually peeing and no one suspects, so it is so easy to get away with doing it just where and when you want to. I visit my nearest big city often and my pleasure is to drink loads all the time, casting care about the need to pee  to the wind, and peeing anywhere and everywhere for sheer pleasure of doing it in 'naughty' places. I am considerate to the environment and stay out of sight generally but the one thing that really excites me is that there are girls and ladies around who are doing just the same as me. That excites me enormously;  I love especially to be out when the clubs turn out and girls everywhere are looking eagerly for somewhere to relieve their over-full bladders as they go to food take-aways or queue for taxis home. After drinking they are certainly less worried about who sees them take their panties down to pee, wherever they are in the city.  

So for me definitely it's the freedom of going where you are, the naughtiness, and the convenience of it all.

Thanks for creating the idea and I look forward to reading the views of others.

For me it's the naughtiness, but just as much so the comfort of being wet. I love to wet, just a little, periodically throughout the day. Not enough to get soaked, in public anyway. I enjoy that damp feeling down below as I go about my business, the constant feeling of a slight need to pee, and knowing that I'm damp and wet and nobody has a clue. Usually, Once I get home in a private setting, that damp feeling turns into a soaked ending. Just letting myself leak all day, and having that constant slight need to pee is a massive turn on, and when I get home there is often an explosion ;)