Where do you masturbate,and what moves you?

F.W

7 minutes ago, Riley said:

It does😂😂 I don't really like being the center of attention but doing something that's not socially normal and no one noticing is always fun😂

Yes it is haha. Sometimes when my wife and I go to the mall I will start to get a hard on walking around looking at her haha. Sometimes she will say look at that women, shes got hahah. Yes my wife liked looking at other women sometimes haha

It turns me on more knowing shes looking at other women haha

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes it is haha. Sometimes when my wife and I go to the mall I will start to get a hard on walking around looking at her haha. Sometimes she will say look at that women, shes got hahah. Yes my wife liked looking at other women sometimes haha

It turns me on more knowing shes looking at other women haha 

Wife Bonita does the same for me in public situations where an attractive women has caught both our eyes.  Instant boner of course and then we can both sneak off somewhere and cop a feel or even more sometimes.  Bonnie's been more interested in this activity since our first 3 way last year.  Would love to have another one and I think she does too. Alas our last partner moved away to take care of her ailing mother in Seattle.

40 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Wife Bonita does the same for me in public situations where an attractive women has caught both our eyes.  Instant boner of course and then we can both sneak off somewhere and cop a feel or even more sometimes.  Bonnie's been more interested in this activity since our first 3 way last year.  Would love to have another one and I think she does too. Alas our last partner moved away to take care of her ailing mother in Seattle.

Thats to bad that she moved away. Having a threesome is on my wife's and i's bucket list haha

• Hot 1
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:30 AM, speedy3471 said:

Thats to bad that she moved away. Having a threesome is on my wife's and i's bucket list haha

Ehm… have you got room for a guest, isn't it? Ahahahahah but only if we stick to your wife without contacts between you and I ahahahah I have a boyfriend ahahahah

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ehm… have you got room for a guest, isn't it? Ahahahahah but only if we stick to your wife without contacts between you and I ahahahah I have a boyfriend ahahahah

Absolutely. I would just watch you 2 play haha

• Hot 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely. I would just watch you 2 play haha

She is great

Hope one day she'll come here too and share your account

9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The great outdoors is a great place to mastebate and or fuck hahah

I masturbate really everywhere

Sometimes in the bus I just play with myself while nobody can see, just to pass some time...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

She is great

Hope one day she'll come here too and share your account

I masturbate really everywhere

Sometimes in the bus I just play with myself while nobody can see, just to pass some time...

O my. That's a bus I want to be on hahaha

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes it sure would haha. It's a little harder for us guys to do that in public hahaha

Yes, sometimes Alex is a bit too cautious  and I joke with him he looks like a burglar looking around ahahahahaha

Sometimes he looks like he forgot his guerrilla training about nonchalance and stealth… he says he loves to just play… I love him so much!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yes, sometimes Alex is a bit too cautious  and I joke with him he looks like a burglar looking around ahahahahaha

Sometimes he looks like he forgot his guerrilla training about nonchalance and stealth… he says he loves to just play… I love him so much!!!

Iam glad you found someone to love that deeply

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes I sure did, iam very lucky to have found her

You know I agree

About fingering, I finished little ago... a bit sad, I wanted a bit of attentions on the chat but there wasn't anybody!!! Uhuhuhuh

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam sorry. My wife and I went over to my parents for supper, she made us all supper. I would of chatted with you if I could have

It sounds great!!!

No problem, I had my orgasm anyway!!!

Until now, I only talked of where… "what moves me"? The simple fact I have a pussy and it's often smelly

I got horny and start to massage

Sometimes I just do that as a passtime

And sometimes, I simply need an orgasm.Just like you boy, need to cum, and that's all

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

It sounds great!!!

No problem, I had my orgasm anyway!!!

Until now, I only talked of where… "what moves me"? The simple fact I have a pussy and it's often smelly

I got horny and start to massage

Sometimes I just do that as a passtime

And sometimes, I simply need an orgasm.Just like you boy, need to cum, and that's all

You have us guys figured out. Your right sometimes we just need(want) to shoot our loads 

I know sometimes when I wife and I start fooling around I just need to cum before I can really concentrate and get her off hahah. Iam wierd that way haha

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:48 AM, speedy3471 said:

wierd

Not really

Sometimes Alex switch from the silent&strong type into the chatterbox mode, and sometimes I have to put my fingers in my pussy, make him smell them while making the shhh sign with my index on his mouth and say "LATER"

He understands and eat my out...

and THEN he starts to talk again

And never stops

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Not really

Sometimes Alex switch from the silent&strong type into the chatterbox mode, and sometimes I have to put my fingers in my pussy, make him smell them while making the shhh sign with my index on his mouth and say "LATER"

He understands and eat my out...

and THEN he starts to talk again

And never stops

I've been known to be a chatterbox at times as well hahaha

• Haha 1