How to pee in a hotel without getting caught

Yes it's true I love peeing in hotel rooms and pissing in hotels is my specialty. But how do I get away with peeing in hotel rooms without getting caught???? After I soak the room with my pee I just use towels to dry it up then open up all the windows and turn the heater on for a few hours before I am ready to check out. And during my stay I never let the maids enter my room for anything. That way they have no idea what is going on inside my room. I just leave the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door the whole time while I am there to assure my privacy. I pee on practically everything in my hotel room including the bed. Yup that entire bed gets completely soaked with my pee. After I am done soaking the bed with pee I just turn down all the sheets and blankets to the matress can air dry out anf use towels to soak up the puddles. I take the wet towels and leave them in the hallway for the maids to pick up and wash. I always leave them in front of another rooms door so they have no idea where they came from. I have never gotten caught or questioned because my room is always dry before I leave. It might smell kinda funny but at least it's dry.

57eb66cbef5c3_SuitePee10.jpg.7898719ea01547113faa8f2179423d14.jpg

57eb66cbf1a62_SuitePee13.jpg.4a6ebab636706b36e304391d323c8cb1.jpg

57eb66cbf3abd_SuitePee18.jpg.01ff3d4f0cac751248bdd6dbac44c0a7.jpg

57eb66cc03002_SuitePee20.jpg.3d5bc90d1f703a6968dfc59128fdcb3e.jpg

57eb66cc04f6e_SuitePee22.jpg.084d315f099f704c02f02077fec35bad.jpg

57eb66cc06d9f_SuitePee26.jpg.b064b7834b8ca61eceb9f0a9e09ec217.jpg

57eb66cc08d2d_SuitePee28.jpg.e1fe6195e98c6b2e2f254d18ea15f1cd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A work colegue of mine got caught peeing in a plant in the hallway because we forgot our electronic cards for the door and could not hold it in.

The concierge never said anything when he unlocked the door and the next morning the plant was gone.

Great pics, MP.

I agree completely. Along with copious water consumption to keep my piss clear and reduce any odor, proper drying out time is critical. No matter how much fun I've had or am having, I always stop with plenty of time to allow full drying. If I can open windows, I add that to the mix to allow fresh outdoor air to further reduce any lingering odors. I think my room probably smells fresher when I leave than it did when I checked in.

The Do Not Disturb sign is the greatest gift hotels ever gave us ... well, apart from sofas, chairs, beds and rugs to pee on. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply on my other post , the hotel we were in in the uk had air con and no opening windows , also the cleaner / maids were in at least once a day so any wet beds or carpets would have been noticed ,I love what your doing , it would be great to just pee on the carpet , perhaps we need a cheaper hotel , also love the pics , keep on peeing ,!!

• Like 1

Surely if you completely wet the bed or duvet and it soaks in, it must take forever to dry?

I have wet the bed a little, but not a complete bladder's worth. I sometimes leave small pee amounts spread around the carpet or on a chair, but again, usually not full bladder in one place, so it has more of a chance to dry. I did once have a room that had a sofa which doubled as a bed with a foam cushion/mattress. I put that on the floor and lay on it and peed. The pee actually went through the mattress and wet the carpet underneath, leaving quite a sizeable puddle. Also the mattress fabric was soaked both sides, so my original plan of turning it over was dashed. I ended up using the hair dryer on the mattress and the floor and leaving the mattress stood up with the heating turned right up whilst I went out for dinner and the evening. Thankfully by morning it wasn't that obvious.

• Like 2

I was in a hotel last year, on transit, there was 6 Girls in group for a cheap city holyday weekend,......all 6 piss during the night in different places in their rooms, and in other places in the hotel, the whole hotel was carpetet, 3 days later on my back traveling, i want to check in the same hotel, for transit, but the Porter say: " sorry our hotel is in Renovation, because we got water damage 3 days before, in 6 rooms, and several hallways,........all the clean rooms are out booked yet" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

I work night security in a hotel in a large European city. I can tell you that when I am doing my checks of the building, at least 2 or 3 times each week I will find someone pissing. In a corridor, on furniture, on the stairs, in a lift .......... It's all normal. Guys are better because they can spray it around and make more mess. Girls just piss in one spot. Never be ashamed - just piss where you like.

• Like 3
I work night security in a hotel in a large European city. I can tell you that when I am doing my checks of the building, at least 2 or 3 times each week I will find someone pissing. In a corridor, on furniture, on the stairs, in a lift .......... It's all normal. Guys are better because they can spray it around and make more mess. Girls just piss in one spot. Never be ashamed - just piss where you like.

Me for myself dont pee on hotel carpets, but I admit, that nice girls do it, turns me on grazy.

and no, tht girls I met in this hotel this night dont pee only on one spot, they totaly mess up the rooms, and they wherent totaly drunk, only little bit tipsy, but highly sexual aroused, omg

i get a rock hard, only when it think back this day.

• Like 2

When I see girls pissing then they are maybe in a hurry so piss in one spot. If you meet girls who want to piss everywhere then that is great, especially if they piss all over the bed. But why do you not piss in hotel rooms? It is so much fun..... Hotel rooms should be pissed in :-)

• Like 2
When I see girls pissing then they are maybe in a hurry so piss in one spot. If you meet girls who want to piss everywhere then that is great, especially if they piss all over the bed. But why do you not piss in hotel rooms? It is so much fun..... Hotel rooms should be pissed in :)

Because Im a bit leery, I want to ask you, (new member) since time youre a member here, the second question, what a sex you are.... the third, youre not less ironical....that all makes me really attentive.... its NOT unusaly that bustle a lot of vice squad people, and other moralists here around, but I want answer your question: I can not find any sexual arousal, when I pee in naughty places, so why should I do it???

I love fine, natural aroused, cute, slim, nice girls got the courage to be naughty when aroused, thats a property I love on girls, and its nice almost all of the girls got these property

I'm a guy.

And I don't really have a sexual interest in (guys or girls) just pissing.

I like to see people damaging and destroying things.

That gets me hard.......

so youre on the wrong site, and btw,... I dont believe you.

Yes it's true I love peeing in hotel rooms and pissing in hotels is my specialty. But how do I get away with peeing in hotel rooms without getting caught???? After I soak the room with my pee I just use towels to dry it up then open up all the windows and turn the heater on for a few hours before I am ready to check out. And during my stay I never let the maids enter my room for anything. That way they have no idea what is going on inside my room. I just leave the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door the whole time while I am there to assure my privacy. I pee on practically everything in my hotel room including the bed. Yup that entire bed gets completely soaked with my pee. After I am done soaking the bed with pee I just turn down all the sheets and blankets to the matress can air dry out anf use towels to soak up the puddles. I take the wet towels and leave them in the hallway for the maids to pick up and wash. I always leave them in front of another rooms door so they have no idea where they came from. I have never gotten caught or questioned because my room is always dry before I leave. It might smell kinda funny but at least it's dry.

[ATTACH]88324[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]88325[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]88326[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]88327[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]88328[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]88329[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]88330[/ATTACH]

I can hardly believe it but we managed it , Thursday night was our last for at least two weeks in the hotel , I'm there on business and my lady friend visits occasionally,after dinner and quite a lot of wine we got back to my room , she will pee in her underwear for me in the shower but I asked her to do it on the carpet ,!! After the usual questions like will we get in trouble she reminded me that she really had to pee somewhere quite soon ,!!! She squatted next to the bed and peed in her knickers and cropped leg beige trousers , the puddle was huge on the purple carpet but I was so turned on and she had to deal with my throbbing cock before we mopped up with the towels ( white ) and then washed them out ,! It was wonderfully naughty and sexy and in the morning the carpet was still damp but didn't show it , I just hope they let me back there in two weeks .

Heat. Interesting. I've always used A/C to cover my comparatively small indiscretions like pee soaked towels. Then again, I'm in South Florida, you're in the NE, right?

Thanks for the pics. :)

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area.

• Like 2
  • 5 years later...