Tasting my own cum

I know a lot of females have tasted a guy's cum. I've never had the opportunity and wondered what it would taste like. I masturbated and cummed on my hand and then I licked it.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Has anyone ever tasted their own cum and what did you think?

• Like 2

There have been times in bed when I did not have a tissue ready and available to catch my ejaculate, so I had to catch it in my hand.

The only way to keep from making a mess is it eat it. No, it is not bad, but not a flavor that I would go after.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
Not too many things hotter than a guy cumming on my breasts, then licking it off.

Something really hot about watching a guy lick his own cum.

Wife Bonnie agrees with you and sometimes I oblige her by cupping my ample foreskin over a nipple retaining that hot cum so she can enjoy its warmth, and then going down on it. Of course I share it with her in a kiss then.

See

You guys expect a girl to take it in the mouth. But yet you're afraid to try it yourself.

That's like telling a kid to eat his vegetables but not willing to eat them yourself.

See, ive wanted to do it for a long time, but i certainly find that after i cum during a wanking session that i get a slightly shameful feeling and simply want to put my cock away, and the thought of tasting leaves me cold.

However I've tasted it on a partners boobs indirectly and on one occasion last year managed to ejaculate a bit without actually having an orgasm. I did taste myself.

• Agree 1

i don't "taste" it because its' not arousing at that point, but I do swallow when someone cums in my mouth. As it is part of the "heat of the moment", it just goes down ( no pun intended ), there is no real taste or texture experience, at least not usually.

• 6 months later...
On 2016-08-03 at 8:25 AM, GottaGoPee said:

I know a lot of females have tasted a guy's cum. I've never had the opportunity and wondered what it would taste like. I masturbated and cummed on my hand and then I licked it.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Has anyone ever tasted their own cum and what did you think?

I haven't but I often give my hubby oral pleasure and swallow, I don't mind the taste or texture to much.

• 4 months later...
On 8/5/2016 at 8:53 AM, CrissyP said:

You guys expect a girl to take it in the mouth. But yet you're afraid to try it yourself.

That's like telling a kid to eat his vegetables but not willing to eat them yourself.

I can't agree more with you.  I would never ask a woman to do something that I'm not willing to do. 

And yes I have a tasted of my own cum and I don't mind the way it taste at all.

Edited by P-Head