pissing in other peoples showers

We all know that most people piss in the shower but do you still do it when your a guest at a friend's or relatives? I sure do! When I last stayed at my friends place I had a shower and during my shower I noticed that there were 4 loofah's hanging in there. I think 2 were hers and 2 of them were her boyfriends. One at a time, I would take one down, piss in to it and hang it back on the wall. Once I was done with the loofah's I aimed my stream on the shower controls and than finished by pissing all over their shampoo and body was bottles. It really turned me on to piss on everything I knew that they would be using next time they showered! Has anyone here been naughty in someone else's shower?

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
We all know that most people piss in the shower but do you still do it when your a guest at a friend's or relatives? I sure do! When I last stayed at my friends place I had a shower and during my shower I noticed that there were 4 loofah's hanging in there. I think 2 were hers and 2 of them were her boyfriends. One at a time, I would take one down, piss in to it and hang it back on the wall. Once I was done with the loofah's I aimed my stream on the shower controls and than finished by pissing all over their shampoo and body was bottles. It really turned me on to piss on everything I knew that they would be using next time they showered! Has anyone here been naughty in someone else's shower?

I've never pissed on personal items in other people's showers, but yes, I've used the shower to receive my pee a few times in other's places. Once while drunk at a party the sink.

Unless somehow the water from the drain in the shower was going to be recycled or what have you. It would not exactly feel naughty on a taboo level. I mean if I had to go while taking a shower I'd aim it down the drain.

Anyway I'd only get really aroused if the shower where of a female friend of mine who liked that sort of thing.

Always, I don't care who's s shower I am in, I turn away from the water, cup my cock in my hand and piss in my hand so it runs down my legs, just like if I had just pissed my pants. Then I clean up like normally. I sometimes will just, as I'm washing up, let go and pee into the drain too.

We pee in shower at other places, hotels, friends houses, but only in the course of normal showering, we don't hose down any personal items that may happen to be in there. If anyone stays at our place, we usually take our stuff out of the shower and just leave it bare, everyone who has stayed here has bought their own bathroom needs anyway.

Our pee activities are private, and we don't feel the need to leave any lingering traces for anyone to pick up on. Hotels we stay at are all paid for by credit cards, we do like to stay at them at some future time, and besides, cause any perceived damage, they can deduct your card without any authority. A lot of places will not take cash for this reason, if your stupid enough to make off with the tv, bed linen or towels, you will pay for them, lol.

I wouldn't pee over someone else's personal items in a shower. Peeing in someone else's shower though shouldn't be a problem so long as the water's running well before you start and you're soaping down thoroughly.

• Like 1