On the Interstate

Sadly this is a male sighting but maybe the ladies might enjoy reading it.

I was on my way home yesterday on the interstate when I saw this guy on the other side of the road..standing in the grass a few yards from his car but in plain view of traffic. It was fairly obvious from the way he was standing that he was peeing. What was really strange was he was less than a half mile past a exit with plenty of gas stations..if he had to pee that bad I wondered why he didn't get off at the exit and use a bathroom? Maybe he wanted to be seen :-)

Wetman

I live in the states and I have often thought that they should just pass a ruling that would allow motorist to pee on the side of the road if the need arise. They could easily state that the act should not the viewable to others ( back turned, standing on opposite side of car, going into a wooded area/tall grass). This would just make life simpler especially for people with small children or small bladders.

During heavy traffic jams all the laws yield to the basic human need of desperate bladders so males and females make the best of any privacy they can have and pee but in most cases they hardly have any so bare female bums and sometimes pussies and male dicks are all on show doing what nature intends them to.

I recently spotted a motorcycle pulled off to the side of an interstate highway. Traffic was backed up and moving very slowly because of a tie up at the toll plaza up ahead. A guy was standing beside the motorcycle with his back to the traffic peeing and next to him was a girl in full squat also peeing. The motorcycle didn't provide much cover for the obviously desperate couple and everyone got a good look as traffic creeped past. They didn't seem too concerned about the situation.

• Like 4

This is what usually happens and due to desperation, people don't care about privacy. Even in India I have seen the same and more as there are fewer facilities on highways etc. Also in China, SE Asia and other parts of the world.

• Like 1