Hey there!

Thought I should pop in and say hi! I've just signed up for an account after a few evenings having a look around, it looks like a fun and safe place to play :)

I'm in my early 30's, female, bi, and have enjoyed peeing, desperation and watching the same from others for a very long time. It's only been in the last few years that I've really started exploring it (and admitting to it to myself!)

I've never had anyone to explore it with, so actually talking about it is a new one for me!

I look forward to having an explore and getting to know you all a bit better!

• Like 3
Thought I should pop in and say hi! I've just signed up for an account after a few evenings having a look around, it looks like a fun and safe place to play :)

I'm in my early 30's, female, bi, and have enjoyed peeing, desperation and watching the same from others for a very long time. It's only been in the last few years that I've really started exploring it (and admitting to it to myself!)

I've never had anyone to explore it with, so actually talking about it is a new one for me!

Gee I truly hope that you will stay around and enjoy this forum.

Hi Rosie, nice to meet you :)

I'm new here to, just only 2 days. I'm only 20, female, and go crazy with pee bondage. If you don't mind the explore has a little tease or forced, just come and maybe we can be a good friend in someday :)

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Desperated Girl.

A very warm welcome to the forum, Rosie

Welcome! Would love to chat about experiences anytime!

• 2 weeks later...