New female saying hi

Jae

just found this website. I am a female in her 30s who has had this fetish since I was a young teenager. Just now realizing how many others are into this as well. I am most turned on by being desperate, seeing other females experience desperation and hearing about other guys who are turned on by desperation. I am excited to explore this fetish further and would love to chat with guys my age about this and possibly even explore this in real life with the right person

• Like 4

@Jae, I do hope that you will stay with and enjoy that part of Pee Fetish that you enjoy.

So many abandon this forum after a brief stay.

I sincerely hope that we can hold some allure for you.

Hi! I just joined recently as well (pretty much the same interests as you, by the way) and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised and impressed with how nice everyone is here and how much more respectful the guys seem to be than on other sex/fetish-related websites.

A very warm welcome to the forum. :)

And it really is good to see that we might be getting a reputation as the "nice" fetish site, with members who are respectful to each other and especially to the ladies.

This has the potential to become a major selling point for us, with the potential to attract many more ladies more usually put off by such sites.

And that is good for all of us. :)

Hi, Jae. A warm (and, if you'd like, wet) Peefans welcome to you. :)

I'll look forward to hear more of your stories. Not saying I'll be desperate or anything :wink: , but I'll put in my best effort to wait until you next stop by.