Talking to girlfriend about fetish..

I've been dating the same woman for about 3 years now. I really want to open up to her about how I like seeing her pee. She's somewhat open minded, but pretends to be prude. I don't know, it's weird.

I have no interest in peeing on her, but mainly just want to see her pee in naughty places and (maybe) piss on me in the shower.

She already let's me in the bathroom when she pees and let me wipe her once (I didn't ask, she jokingly told me to do it).

What's the best way to open up to her about some mild pee related stuff?

From what you've said, she seems open minded enough to just ask. Just do it carefully, in a fun way, don't demand it and don't be pissed off with her when she can't do it straight away. You have to find out what she is willing to do, peeing on a carpet for instance, may gross her out. We have set rules here, where pee happens and where it does not, I'm not about to push any limits beyond what I have now.

Yeah...definitely not going to try peeing on her leg, especially considering I don't have any interest in that aspect of it.

Forgot to mention that one time she was drunk, and pissed right on the sidewalk. I half jokingly said "that's not", she laughed but I don't think she remembers that

I've been dating the same woman for about 3 years now. I really want to open up to her about how I like seeing her pee. She's somewhat open minded, but pretends to be prude. I don't know, it's weird.

I have no interest in peeing on her, but mainly just want to see her pee in naughty places and (maybe) piss on me in the shower.

She already let's me in the bathroom when she pees and let me wipe her once (I didn't ask, she jokingly told me to do it).

What's the best way to open up to her about some mild pee related stuff?

If I may add a female touch of mind here, ours started out as a dare but in a fun way. Make it fun for her and women, at least me, loves to see the reaction. When I see my hubby with like a glaze look in his eyes, I know he is in this horny, you turn me on feel. Don't force her or be annoying about it. Make her feel special and loved.

The best thing to do is to increase the instances where there is fluid consumption and a lack of facilities A road trip through scenic back roads (after stopping for a large coffee or soda, a picnic in an area without toilets (perhaps with a bottle of wine) or if she is an outdoor type, camping (choosing a campsite away from the toilets) are all things that will put her in a position where she has to pee outside. When she does, do not make a huge deal about it, but you should tell her how you really enjoyed watching her and she looked hot doing so. You want to get her to think that peeing in view, outside of a proper toilet, is not only acceptable to you, but also something that makes you happy.

If she does this for you, be sure to do things for her that she likes, even if they are not something that really push your buttons. She has already (by her actions in letting you watch her on the toilet and asking you to wipe her, proven that she is knows that you enjoy seeing her pee. You just have to gently push the limits and get her comfortable with more

Good Luck

I like the way you think, this is exactly what all men should do.

I, too, favor outdoor activities, picnics and long drives on back roads, all places where there are no facilities. And when nature calls, we have to make do with what we have.

Sometimes we can be most creative.:biggrin:

When my husband and I first got together he did not even mention his peeing fetish, his is actually quite a nice one, I pee on him occasionally and he is only really interested in me peeing outside.

He first mentioned it when we were out walking the dog, he did it quite cleverly, we had been going out for about a year, so I was nice and comfy in his presence, when I announced, rather red faced, that I had to pee. I asked if he would think any different of me if I jumped behind a bush and have one.. his reply was of course not, I told him that I would like him to come with me and keep watch so that if anyone was to walk past they wouldn't be able to see me, which he did, very gentlemanly like and faced back towards the path.. not once did he try and grab a peek or turn around. It was that evening over a bottle of wine that he admitted that he quite liked the thought of seeing my bum peeing outside. I didn't really find this strange due to the fact that I was fully aware that he was a major fan of my bum lol.

However... I decide when I want to pee and not. Sometimes just because were out and I need a wee, doesn't mean that I always want to pull over and squat on the roadside/forest. He respects this, I fully appreciate that it's his fetish and I enjoy fulfilling his requests, but he also respects that I don't want to all the time being it "my time" or the weather is horrible.

Hope this helps...

PS... PLEASE DO NOT PEE UP HER LEG IN THE SHOWER! I WOULD KICK RIGHT OFF!

• Like 1
When my husband and I first got together he did not even mention his peeing fetish, his is actually quite a nice one, I pee on him occasionally and he is only really interested in me peeing outside.

He first mentioned it when we were out walking the dog, he did it quite cleverly, we had been going out for about a year, so I was nice and comfy in his presence, when I announced, rather red faced, that I had to pee. I asked if he would think any different of me if I jumped behind a bush and have one.. his reply was of course not, I told him that I would like him to come with me and keep watch so that if anyone was to walk past they wouldn't be able to see me, which he did, very gentlemanly like and faced back towards the path.. not once did he try and grab a peek or turn around. It was that evening over a bottle of wine that he admitted that he quite liked the thought of seeing my bum peeing outside. I didn't really find this strange due to the fact that I was fully aware that he was a major fan of my bum lol.

However... I decide when I want to pee and not. Sometimes just because were out and I need a wee, doesn't mean that I always want to pull over and squat on the roadside/forest. He respects this, I fully appreciate that it's his fetish and I enjoy fulfilling his requests, but he also respects that I don't want to all the time being it "my time" or the weather is horrible.

Hope this helps...

Peegirl, I wonder when you're out and about you and your hubby pee together, perhaps alongside one another, maybe even trying to aim at the same spot? That way he can have a nice view of you, and you can always claim your accuracy is a bit off. :)

We tried that once, me high squatting bum towards him and him stood behind me, the plan was to pee at the same time on the same spot... but he got very excited and his pee never happened...if you get my meaning

We tried that once, me high squatting bum towards him and him stood behind me, the plan was to pee at the same time on the same spot... but he got very excited and his pee never happened...if you get my meaning
I guess you have to practice it a lot, as sometimes the need to pee outweighs everything else. :biggrin:

But, even if nothing happens, I'm pretty sure the two of you can have some fun. :wink:

The best thing to do is to increase the instances where there is fluid consumption and a lack of facilities A road trip through scenic back roads (after stopping for a large coffee or soda, a picnic in an area without toilets (perhaps with a bottle of wine) or if she is an outdoor type, camping (choosing a campsite away from the toilets) are all things that will put her in a position where she has to pee outside. When she does, do not make a huge deal about it, but you should tell her how you really enjoyed watching her and she looked hot doing so. You want to get her to think that peeing in view, outside of a proper toilet, is not only acceptable to you, but also something that makes you happy.

If she does this for you, be sure to do things for her that she likes, even if they are not something that really push your buttons. She has already (by her actions in letting you watch her on the toilet and asking you to wipe her, proven that she is knows that you enjoy seeing her pee. You just have to gently push the limits and get her comfortable with more

Good Luck

If I may add a female touch of mind here, ours started out as a dare but in a fun way. Make it fun for her and women, at least me, loves to see the reaction. When I see my hubby with like a glaze look in his eyes, I know he is in this horny, you turn me on feel. Don't force her or be annoying about it. Make her feel special and loved.

These two are right, trust me, i know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope this helps...

Thanks for providing a woman's point of view on this. I was thinking of a similar apparoach but running into situations where she needs to pee outside seem to be few & far between.

Quick question though: did you have any interest in this at all before your husband mentioned he enjoyed it? Also, do you think there are any signs I should look for that would give me a hint that my girlfriend is into it? She's really, really open about her bodily functions, but I dont know if that translates into her being okay with peeing outside of toilet.

• 2 years later...
On 5/1/2016 at 7:24 PM, PeeGirl95 said:

Hope this helps...

This Just about sums up me and the Mrs. I pass the Field every day on my way to work where She first went outdoors for me on a desperate trip home from the pub before we were married. She usually Wees outdoors about once a week depending on weather or opportunity. Shower pee's are usually a holiday treat.