No Service Gas Station

One of my vices is railroad photography. In Kalama Wa. on the north end of town is a fantastic place to shoot photos of trains.

Also at this spot there is a gas station that's totally automated. Everything is done with a credit card. Even the washroom is accessed only by credit card. It costs $2.50 on a credit card to use the washroom. I don't pay to pee.

There have been times when I was there that someone will stop to gas up. When they find it takes a credit card for the washroom they go beside the building to pee.

While sitting in my car waiting for a train to photo I've seen girls/women pee next to the building.

I myself have gone and peed on the side of the building instead of paying $2.50 to pee.

It's a great place. Trains and girls/women peeing in plain view.

• Like 3

I think I'd give up watching trains and spend my whole time watching the activities at the toilet!!! There must be some great views of women being desperate and deciding whether to pay the $2.50 or squat outside. Obviously I'd be hoping that everyone would object to paying. If any are particularly memorable, please describe in more detail.

I think I'd give up watching trains and spend my whole time watching the activities at the toilet!!! There must be some great views of women being desperate and deciding whether to pay the $2.50 or squat outside. Obviously I'd be hoping that everyone would object to paying. If any are particularly memorable, please describe in more detail.

There was one day a couple of years ago when I was there. A car pulled in to gas up. A girl in her mid twenties jumped out of the car and went to the washroom only to find she needed a credit card. She ran to the side of the building unzipping her jeans. She got them and her panties to her knees and squatted down. Finished she stood up pulling her bright blue panties up then her jeans. She was really in a hurry in getting her jeans and panties down.

• Like 1
In many areas, a gas station is required to have an employee on duty at any time that they are open. This is usually required by the fire marshal, because they want someone able to respond to a fire or leak. It is rare to find an unmanned self service station in most areas. There are stations that have a kiosk at the pumps where an employee is stationed, and no rest rooms available after a certain hour. Depending on the location and what else is open and available during those hours, they can be a good hunting ground for sightings

There is no attendant at the gas station. Noplace for anyone to be out of the weather. As I mentioned everything is automated.

Here in Oregon there is no self service gas stations. State law prohibits them account of the State Fire marshal There is someone to pump your gas at every gas station . My wife worked at a gas station for a couple of years when we were first married

MR. SP ,

Some might say '' Why did you not take any pictures of the No Srvice Gas Station with girls using it to pee against . As they might have wanted / liked a pix of a girl in a squat peeing a hard flowing stream :wink:

Though I do like these 2 pictures here . As they are interesting to look at

Thank You , in posting them !!

I'll have to get a digital camera I guess. I have two Pentax K-1000 film cameras but now there's no film to be had. It's been about a year since the last time I was there

In many areas, a gas station is required to have an employee on duty at any time that they are open. This is usually required by the fire marshal, because they want someone able to respond to a fire or leak. It is rare to find an unmanned self service station in most areas. There are stations that have a kiosk at the pumps where an employee is stationed, and no rest rooms available after a certain hour. Depending on the location and what else is open and available during those hours, they can be a good hunting ground for sightings

In my area we have several gas station which are unmanned. They are operated by, "Pacific Pride". They are used by truckers and fleet owned vehicles. The only credit card they take is their own, so you have to have an account to use them. There's usually a small building tucked away in a corner for maintenance supplies and there's always a nasty porta potty that's not locked and anyone can use. There are always surveillance cameras all over the place making it impossible to do anything naughty.

I'll have to get a digital camera I guess. I have two Pentax K-1000 film cameras but now there's no film to be had. It's been about a year since the last time I was there

You could use whatever you use to take the photos of the trains......