Great British Sex Survey.

Apparently, there was a documentary on Channel 4 in the UK in recent days called the Great British Sex Survey.

Basically, the channel had commissioned YouGov - a professional British opinion polling company better known for tracking public opinion on political views and voting intentions - to ascertain our favourite sexual fetishes.

The documentary basically detailed our top ten fetish interests. I missed it but was able to access it via on demand services when I heard about it. But I only hung around long enough to hear about the pee fetish thing, so still don't know what our number one fetish is in the UK. Basically, not interested enough in other fetishes to hang around long enough to find out.

Someone else may provide that info.

Anyway, some interesting relevant facts in regards to peeing. Watersports is actually the 9th most popular fetish in the UK. On forums like this there has also often been speculation as to how prevalent the fetish is out there. Well, some statistics were provided, based upon professional polling. And apparently 4% of men have an interest in it but only 1% of women.

That means that there are many more guys - 1 in every 25 - who long to be pissed on by some girl, than there are girls willing to do the pissing - only 1 in every 100. The only hope for guys here is that the figure for women is underestimated due to a greater unwillingness to "fess up" even to an anonymous survey. Certainly, if these figures are accurate they do tend to suggest that many more guys than girls are into this.

There was also a brief discussion about the psychology behind watersports. Apparently, there is both a greater intimacy and higher level of naughtiness involved, which in pee fetishists serves to heighten arousal. Or that's what psychologists think anyway.

We done something like this for a University study several years ago, under the proviso that it was completely anonymous, and we told them everything, lol. Never knew what came of it, may have just been read, decided it was too weird, and was binned.

Was that the actual title? Will have a look around, see if can find it.

We done something like this for a University study several years ago, under the proviso that it was completely anonymous, and we told them everything, lol. Never knew what came of it, may have just been read, decided it was too weird, and was binned.

Was that the actual title? Will have a look around, see if can find it.

Yes, the title was "Great British Sex Survey" and it was on the UK's Channel 4.

Not sure if it will work so well outside the country, but I just googled "Channel 4 on demand" - you might have to add "UK" somewhere to the search term for it to work where you are. Then, on the relevant on demand page I typed the documentary title into "search" and found it immediately. I did have to sign up, though, which is free, but not sure if it is accessible outside the UK. I see no reason why it shouldn't be, though. Worth a try.

What was the top 3?I thought pee would be in the top 3,my mind is boggling...I dont watch this kind of "top 10" of things,because ive never seen any voting forms anywhere.Is it just made up?

Apparently, there was a documentary on Channel 4 in the UK in recent days called the Great British Sex Survey.

Basically, the channel had commissioned YouGov - a professional British opinion polling company better known for tracking public opinion on political views and voting intentions - to ascertain our favourite sexual fetishes.

The documentary basically detailed our top ten fetish interests. I missed it but was able to access it via on demand services when I heard about it. But I only hung around long enough to hear about the pee fetish thing, so still don't know what our number one fetish is in the UK. Basically, not interested enough in other fetishes to hang around long enough to find out.

Someone else may provide that info.

Anyway, some interesting relevant facts in regards to peeing. Watersports is actually the 9th most popular fetish in the UK. On forums like this there has also often been speculation as to how prevalent the fetish is out there. Well, some statistics were provided, based upon professional polling. And apparently 4% of men have an interest in it but only 1% of women.

That means that there are many more guys - 1 in every 25 - who long to be pissed on by some girl, than there are girls willing to do the pissing - only 1 in every 100. The only hope for guys here is that the figure for women is underestimated due to a greater unwillingness to "fess up" even to an anonymous survey. Certainly, if these figures are accurate they do tend to suggest that many more guys than girls are into this.

There was also a brief discussion about the psychology behind watersports. Apparently, there is both a greater intimacy and higher level of naughtiness involved, which in pee fetishists serves to heighten arousal. Or that's what psychologists think anyway.

I have watched a number of girls pee,and being peed upon,but it wasnt in what you would call,part of a "loving relationship" unfortunately..But,hey,it got the job done!

What was the top 3?I thought pee would be in the top 3,my mind is boggling...I dont watch this kind of "top 10" of things,because ive never seen any voting forms anywhere.Is it just made up?

YouGov, the opinion polling company, had been commissioned to poll people.

Never saw what the top three were.....after number 9 - watersports - was out of the way, I lost interest.

When I have more time I will view it all and reveal the entire top ten.

• Like 1