Have boys ever peed with ur mom before

Have any Boys ever peed with ur mom before  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Have any Boys ever peed with ur mom before

• Boys
    • Girls

This a time my mom and I went to Virgina and pee desperation story. A couple of years ago my mom and I were together for a trip to Virgina on a road trip. We left during the morning for the trip. My mom had some hot tea and water I had coffee and some water. My mom did the driving half through we both needed to pee very badly. There is a rest stop we both remember we stop at in the pasted on the highway. This time the rest stop on the highway was closed for constitution which didnt help both of us. It was another 3 more hours both of use had to hold in are pee. There was some good traffic on the highway too that didnt make any easy. During the whole time my mom and I looked for a rest stop somewhere. About a half and hour to go then my mom saw a gas station off the side of the highway. My mom turn very quickly into the parking lot lucky there was a first row spot. We both walked quickly into the gas station found a unisex rest room and were lucky at the time no one was using the restroom. My mom say that I can go in with her its a unisex but she had to go first she really had to pee much more than I did at the time and couldnt really hold much longer. So I went in with my mom she quickly pulled down the pants and underwear and sat down. The second she sat down on the toilet her pee came right out very fast and long. Then she move so I can go and I couldnt let go it wont come out. Then she moved out of the restroom and I was by myself stand by the toilet and finally went a little. I was shocked both of us can hold it in that long.

I'd be curious to know if your mom made any effort to keep her legs closed in the unisex restroom, or did she allow you to see her full gushing stream.

No she dint have to time to close her legs. She was going to wet her pants if she didnt get her pants down in time.

Thanks for the response.

Did you make an effort to turn away and afford your mom some privacy, or did you watch her in full gush mode?

If the latter is the case, did she mind you were watching her?

Is she now more open about peeing in your presence?

NO I didnt make any effort to give her some privacy. I did watch the full gush mode at the time. I just stud there and watched at the time.

NO she didnt mind watching her she just wanted to go and get some relief.

I wont say she is open its that we both need to pee really bad and there is only one restroom at the gas station at place we stop at.

NO I didnt make any effort to give her some privacy. I did watch the full gush mode at the time. I just stud there and watched at the time.

NO she didnt mind watching her she just wanted to go and get some relief.

I wont say she is open its that we both need to pee really bad and there is only one restroom at the gas station at place we stop at.

Thank you for your quick response.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you want the story of mom peeing together Va one ? Below I posted it.

This a time my mom and I went to Virgina and pee desperation story. A couple of years ago my mom and I were together for a trip to Virgina on a road trip. We left during the morning for the trip. My mom had some hot tea and water I had coffee and some water. My mom did the driving half through we both needed to pee very badly. There is a rest stop we both remember we stop at in the pasted on the highway. This time the rest stop on the highway was closed for constitution which didnt help both of us. It was another 3 more hours both of use had to hold in are pee. There was some good traffic on the highway too that didnt make any easy. During the whole time my mom and I looked for a rest stop somewhere. About a half and hour to go then my mom saw a gas station off the side of the highway. My mom turn very quickly into the parking lot lucky there was a first row spot. We both walked quickly into the gas station found a unisex rest room and were lucky at the time no one was using the restroom. My mom say that I can go in with her its a unisex but she had to go first she really had to pee much more than I did at the time and couldnt really hold much longer. So I went in with my mom she quickly pulled down the pants and underwear and sat down. The second she sat down on the toilet her pee came right out very fast and long. Then she move so I can go and I couldnt let go it wont come out. Then she moved out of the restroom and I was by myself stand by the toilet and finally went a little. I was shocked both of us can hold it in that long.

• Love 1
Do you want the story of mom peeing together Va one ? Below I posted it.

Luck lol nice story

She was glad that she found a restroom and a place to stop at. She was very relief at the time. We were going to stop at the rest station on the hight but it was close.

She need to stop somewhere. She was going to wet her pants.

This wasnt the first time I pee with my mom. There was a story I posted about my mom and I went out to dinner and my mom pee in the mens room. I went with her.

Another time was my cousin graduation I went into the ladies room with my mom to pee because the mens room was close. Also there was time at the mall being little I went to the restroom with my mom.

• Love 1
  • 7 years later...
On 2/7/2016 at 1:28 AM, Biboy said:

This is a super hot story! Please tell us more! I love the idea of peeing in front of an older woman 😄

I peed many times in front of my grandma, and watched her too, .....love older ladies.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...