Erotic Urinal makes me horny

I admit that if I were to see this urinal in the bathroom I would want to do more than just piss in it. I would want to pee on the face & mouth and perhaps masturbate on the penis as well. I would enjoy fucking the cock while peeing at the same time. Or better yet… sit on the cock and french kiss the mouth that I just peed in. This urinal gives me naughty thoughts and makes me horny : )

What would you do if you saw this in the bathroom?

57eb65beb6402_peeurinal.jpg.23108cb7ef5c0e958ef55819cee49d94.jpg

If I could get past the creepy face.... I could see myself impaling my vagina on the cock and trying to pee at the same time. Indeed, it does give me naughty thoughts.

Do try get some snaps if it ever happens..:wink:

I admit that if I were to see this urinal in the bathroom I would want to do more than just piss in it. I would want to pee on the face & mouth and perhaps masturbate on the penis as well. I would enjoy fucking the cock while peeing at the same time. Or better yet… sit on the cock and french kiss the mouth that I just peed in. This urinal gives me naughty thoughts and makes me horny : )

[ATTACH=full]67679[/ATTACH]

Ummmm....wish you were there with me.

OMG - definite hardwood on reading that! :woot::woot:

• 2 weeks later...

I would not be afraid to use this urinal. But the other one with the legs going straight to the ceiling. I'll be afraid to use that one because it looks like you might catch something.

• 2 weeks later...