Two desperation ladies pee True Store

I was at work waiting to punch in just standing. Then two ladies came around the corner and were talking about how bad they had to pee. Then I pointed to were the ladies room they were in there 20s, I saw that they are in a rush. Both ladies went into the ladies room quickly. I still had time to punch in at work. Then I heard the ladies in the ladies room talking how bad they had to pee. I though it was funny how l could ladies talk about how bad they had to pee. I didnt wait to hear there pee or how long there was. I just punch in and walked away. I love to hear ladies pee.

quote.gif

I also love to hear ladies peeor talk about the fact that they are desperate. i would have tried to hang around and hear the actual peeing, but i guess you couldnt do that without it looking suspicious.

It is funny to read this because a woman at work complained that the cleaner spends a lot of time mopping the toilet room on the second floor. She is not quite sure if the man was turned on by it but one day, her stomach wasn't agreeing with her at all and had the shits. The man just left the room after hearing the gas and bowel movements. Lolol

I am sure it can be sexy, but we still need our privacy!!

I think the only good reason for using a bathroom is when you want some privacy.

I'll be the first to admit I like watching women, but I'm not one to follow them in there. Besides, there are far more interesting and creative places to pee.

It is funny to read this because a woman at work complained that the cleaner spends a lot of time mopping the toilet room on the second floor. She is not quite sure if the man was turned on by it but one day, her stomach wasn't agreeing with her at all and had the shits. The man just left the room after hearing the gas and bowel movements. Lolol

I bet he does hang around trying to listen,we guys do like that splashy sound you girls make.:wink: